Food & SnacksCooking & Baking IngredientsMarshmallowsJet-Puffed
Jumbo Mallows Extra Large Marshmallows, 24 oz Bag

Jet-Puffed Jumbo Mallows Extra Large Marshmallows, 24 oz Bag

Fun Uses! Sweet'n Salty Pop, Jumbomallows Surprise, Granola Sandwich, Jumbomallows Coins, S'more "Fun-due," Thanksgiving Any Day. Recipe: My Own Marshmallow Treat!

[product:jet-puffed-jumbo-mallows-marshmallows] ? you think that this product is good for use in children's parties to make desserts of different models ??
Has anyone else placed one gigantic marshmallow on top of the cocoa you serve for christmas and watched the wonder and confusion that crosses the faces of others at the sight of it?
In the need to find a good pack of Marshmallows for my moms sweet potatoes are these a good investment for thanksgiving?
Start your review of Jet-Puffed Jumbo Mallows Extra Large Marshmallows, 24 oz Bag!
Nicole S.
Elkton, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jet-Puffed Jumbo Mallows Extra Large Marshmallows, 24 oz Bag uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love the s’mores with big marshmallows because I barely put any crackers… it is mainly marshmallows and chocolate😉 this one is exactly the right size and amazing flavor!
michele C.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jet-Puffed Jumbo Mallows Extra Large Marshmallows, 24 oz Bag uploaded by michele C.
Purchased at: Target
Who doesn’t love a Marshmallow? You can’t make a S’mores without Jumbo Marshmallows. These are a staple in our house and my daughters love, love, love them. :)
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love a Marshmallow? You can't make a S'mores without Jumbo Marshmallows. These are a staple in our house and my daughters love, love, love them. :)
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Jet-Puffed Jumbo Mallows Extra Large Marshmallows, 24 oz Bag are perfect for s’mores. We live to buy these when we are sitting by a fire either at hone or on an adventure. The make the s’more so much more gooey and tasty. Very satisfied with this product. If you are a marsh mallow lover, these are for you.
Rocky H.
Redding, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love me some marshmallow these feel almost too giant? Lol good in cocoa if you gotta big enough cup that is kids love them I wanna try making rice treats with these
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Jet-puffed Jumbo mallows extra large marshmallows is my favorite with hot chocolate is the best
Brittany A.
Decatur, GA
I purchased these for s’mores and they were okay. They got the job done. The flavor was okay. I can’t say a change is necessary but they were okay. My seemed to have enjoyed them but I think all kids do.
Jessica H.
Roswell, GA
Can't go wrong with marshmallows during the holiday season!! Love putting these on a sweet potato shuffle or hot chocolate
Chris B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are the marshmallows I purchase when I make Rice Krispie treats. They don't cost much and you can purchase them anywhere. I recommend them.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best marshmallow to use ! Plus they make the best Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme definitely worth trying if you haven’t