Jet-Puffed Jumbo Banana Split Marshmallows 20 oz. Bag uploaded by Erica D.

BY JET-PUFFED #56 in Marshmallows

• How do these taste? Never seen them before.1 Answers
Amanda R.
I got these thinking that they may be good, but was disappointed with them. They didn’t really taste like banana split, more just like regular marshmallows with a tiny hint if artificial banana and chocolate. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh how this made my mouth salivate ! I was one day strolling down the aisles of Walmart and saw this baby. Of course I couldn't resist to try one as I was walking down the aisles... Let's just say ... By the time I got to the cash register ... Half the bag was gone, sorry not sorry
Veronica B.
I absolutely love marshmallows and Jet-Puffed is my favorite brand. So when I saw these at the store I couldn't pass them up. Unfortunately, these did not taste as good as I was hoping. It has a very artificial flavor that I was just really disappointed with.
Chelsea B.
JJet Banana putting marshmallows are delicious I could eat it once a week. I could buy it at Walmart and the value is amazing. The banana split makes it taste so good and I would definitely buy again
Jocelyn E.
These are sooo good I wished I could find them everywhere but I could only get them 2 hours from where I live. Ugh I could die for these. would HIGHLY recommend these for anyone who loves banana flavors or the smell of bananas.
Jenna K.
My mom always bought me Jet-Puffed Marshmallows as a kid and I love the memories I have around them. The banana split flavored ones are my favorite. They're a good value. I will continue to purchase them.
Brittany S.
My friend bought these to go with her baby shower on a dessert tray. They were huge and delicious. The colors are cute too. Great to use for snacks at party's, special occasions, birthdays, etc.
I really like these because they are so good. I buy these at my local grocery store. I eat this about 3 times or 10 times a month. The flavor is not good, the flavor is great. I would recommend these to others for sure.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
My family seemed to really like these in particular, i think maybe because of the sugar but they were very good and sweet, an affordable price and will most likely try these again
Melissa E.
Oceanside, CA
I used these to make rice crispy treats. Worked like a charm. They melt easily just like any other marsh mallow . Not a bad price either. i liked the added flavor.
Nichole K.
How do these taste? Never seen them before.