Jet-Puffed GhostMallows Vanilla Seasonal Marshmallows uploaded by Brittany s.

BY JET-PUFFED

A'Kira S.
Oxford, MS
I am a huge fan of Marshamallows and Halloween themed marshmallows are always the best! I find these at my local Walmart or Fred's and they are totally worth the price and wait until the spooky season!
Kelsi O.
Hastings, MN
Such a cute idea for activities with kids! We like to use them for baking and projects! My son just obsoletely loves them! And they have a good marshmallow taste, doesn’t taste fake like other brands I’ve tried. Would recommend to others ! Jet-Puffed GhostMallows Vanilla Seasonal Marshmallows
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
Can’t go wrong with Marshmallows. They are so delicious I always have these at my Halloween parties.. My guest are always looking forward on having some.. they are delicious 😋 yes super good. I buy them at Walmart
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,654 reviews
I looooove marshmallows. Everytime I have a sweet tooth I almost always crave marshmallows! I tried these a couple years ago when I saw them around Halloween and they were soooo good! They were super soft and sweet. I buy them every year!
Monic R.
Davie, FL
These are so good by them selfs and also with white, milk chocolate dipped. Omg they taste so good I can eat a whole bag. I've been eating from this brand as long as I can remember. They are so easy to have in parties. I had similar ones for my baby shower in a glass jar and also I had them dipped in chocolate and peanuts on a tray. My invites loved them. I recommended.
Becky M.
Mena , Ar
My kids love mallows, i got a bag of these little Ghost Mallows for the kids to eat round the fire as they are still to young to be rosting mallows with out help this way i was not haveing to get all sticky. its was fun to see the kids enjoying eating the little ghost and the vanilla flavor was grate .
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
These marshmallows are great with hot chocolate and are great by themselves I love seasonal marshmallows they are the best yet and good for rice crispy treats they are yummy I recommend this for Halloween and put on cupcakes and cakes yes try it
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is Halloween without Smore's? And what better way to celebrate Halloween with s'mores and then to have ghost shaped marshmallows these are awesome! They are adorable tasty and fun and put an extra little twist on Halloween
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The cutest marshmallows ever!! They taste just like the original marshmallows but they are in cute ghost shapes! My favorite way to use these is in my hot chocolate. They make it so festive and of course they are yummy!
Alexandra N.
Love these! So good and festive alone or on top of a cupcake to decorate. Looks great and tastes great in hot chocolate. Easily found in Target in their halloween section and a good price. A halloween favorite of mine and I definitely recommend!
Analy G.
Where do you buy these at usually?