BY JET-PUFFED #5 in Marshmallows

Fun uses: sweet 'n salty pop, granola sandwich, s'more "fun-due", jumbomallows surprise, jumbomallows coins, thanksgiving any day. Recipe: my own marshmallow treat. see more...

• Has anyone else placed one gigantic marshmallow on top of...5 Answers
  • In the need to find a good pack of Marshmallows for my mo...2 Answers
  • Can i find gelatin free marshmellows? 3 Answers
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Jet Puffed more...
Love these marshmallows as a treat or to use to make s’mores. Really don’t purchase these often because I would eat the entire bag at onetime. For special holidays I place food clothing and make great snacks. The price is very reasonable especially at Walmart.
Brittany A.
York
Love love love having these around me and the family loves spending weekends out by the fire on colder nights and no fire is complete with out roasting marshmallows
Derricka M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are literally the only brand of marshmallows that I get. They're great for making s'mores, putting them in hot cocoa in the winter time, or just eating them by themselves.
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These marshmallows are perfect summer time s'more making marshmallows and are a total must have for any summer trip or camping outting. They pair so mouth wateringly perfect with chocolate and a gram cracker.
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so fun on a cookout to make smores! The roast so beautifully and make a huge mess which is part of the fun! I find the big ones at kroger or Walmart. Can't say enough good about this brand!
Melissa J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My Family and I love marshmallow treats and we sometimes invent plates. For Christmas we like to bake yams and put marshmallow over it. Very special treat and we get to bond while baking it.
Kristina Z.
Richland, WA
Review for: Jet Puffed more...
I'm seriously obsessed with marshmallows, large jumbo marshmallows are really great for s'mores or just roasting,. When roasting i love how bigger marshmallows are crispy outside and so soft and gooey inside they're so yummy, they don't burn as easily and fill me up faster which is awesome because just one bag is enough for the whole family to enjoy. We have 8 people in our family and one bag is always more then enough for us either we're making s'mores or roasting them.
Adreana G.
I like these because they are just big. And it's pretty funny trying to play chubby bunny with these. They taste great. And I would get these again and recommend these. They can make so many memories.
Kaleigh H.
Review for: Jet Puffed more...
Perfect size to make s'mores. I don't own a grill, so I do a little cheat: take a round cake pan and place some graham crackers inside, then put two little rectangles of Hershey's chocolate on top of that. Top with an extra large marshmallow and put it under the broiler until your marshmallows are as toasty as you like... or practically burnt if you're like me! Sooooo delicious!
Tina H.
Newark, DE
I love these at Thanksgiving, I make a sweet potato dish that has marshmallows on top and these jumbo mallows cover the dish perfectly. I also love them for s'mores in the summer time, they cover the graham cracker just right. I would recommend the jumbo ones over the small ones for cooking most dishes.
Ashley S.
Geneva, Ohio
Has anyone else used these in s'mores?
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Has anyone else placed one gigantic marshmallow on top of the cocoa you serve for christmas and watched the wonder and confusion that crosses the faces of others at the sight of it?
Summer A.
Frisco, TX
Can i find gelatin free marshmellows?
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA
In the need to find a good pack of Marshmallows for my moms sweet potatoes are these a good investment for thanksgiving?
Johna M.