BY JET-PUFFED #30 in Marshmallows

• I love, love, love marshmallows, but haven't tried these out yet....4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these with smores?! May tas...Be the first to answer!
  • Every time I turn around there is a new flavor out. Where should...1 Answers
Jet Puffed Cinnamon Bun Mini Marshmallow, 8-Ounce (Pack of 8)
  • "These look really good and I bet that they would taste great in some hot cocoa!" in 1 review
  • "They smell amazing too I always want hot cocoa when I smell them." in 1 review
Kris M.
Kris M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love Jet Puffed marshmallows as they're very fresh and fluffy! They also toast well for s'mores and hold up well in recipes. We really like most of the flavored varieties for snacking and use in certain recipes. They're priced reasonably and are often on sale or special at your local grocery store. The only problem is some of the flavor scan be hard to find, only certain stores carry them. Other flavored and shapes are seasonal and only available during specific holidays or times of the year.
Maryhelen J.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
There so yummy when I start eating them there gone in seconds yes they are a great value I usually buy them at the supermarket great flavor I do recommend it to anyone because there so yummy you at least try them and see if you like them ūüĎćūüŹľ
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
These are so yummy eating them on your own or also to put in coffee or hot cocoa. I haven't been able to try using them as a smore alternative. I usually use the regular marshmallows but these cinnamon ones are pretty good.
M. K.
M. K.
Portland, OR
This marshmallow flavor was so delicious! It's one of my favorites and I love going to the store to occasionally pick a bag up. I am a big fan of cinnamon buns and marshmallows so this was a perfect mix for me!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
I'll be honest at first i was thinking "this can't be good" but once i tasted them i fell in love with them! They're so good. Now every time i go to Walmart i have to grab me a bag, they're so tasty!!
stacie g.
stacie g.
Kettering, OH
These marshmallows take s'mores to a whole new level. They make the s'mores taste so much better and so different.. or you can cure your sweet tooth by just eating them out of the bag
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Grove city, OH
I absolutely love these!! It's not something that I have on my mind when I'm shopping. But if I pass them I sometimes get them. I really love marshmallows !
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL

I love this combination of marshmallow with cinnamon , it tastes really good, are very well accompanying them with a cup of hot chocolate.
Dajah M.
Dajah M.
Riverdale, GA
Marshmallows. Marshmallows. Marshmallows. Why are you sooo good? I always prefer Jet-Puff. They're products are perfect.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
My son is a Marshmallow fene. It's his favorite snack especially by the fire! Perfect for a snack on the road as well
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love, love, love marshmallows, but haven't tried these out yet. Are they any good?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Where can I find these???
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Fleetwood, PA
Anyone else but these in your coffee??
Katie C.
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Every time I turn around there is a new flavor out. Where should I start, which is the best flavor?
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
Are these a seasonal product? I'd love to try them!!