BY JET-PUFFED #57 in Marshmallows

Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
These are so good! I LOVE marshmallows plain but once o tried these I was hooked! These are an easy snack for a chocolate fix! Their light, puffy, chocolate taste is addicting and it may not be healthy, but it's a better alternative to other snacks!
catherine p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this brand in general, and these marshmallows just make the hot chocolate more chocolatey its perfect, i fecommend it it is definitely worth the price. i also like the strawberry one i put it when i want hot milk or sometimes in ice cream as well as the chocolate and normal ones.
Kilany M.
Hialeah, FL
I love these marshmallows they are great for s'mores! They are good for the price, very affordable. I love chocolate myself so of course I loved it from the start, I would buy again of course. Makes great snack for a camping trip.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Who needs chocolate for s'mores when the marshmallows already have it in them? Surprisingly these marshmallows were good! I don't know if I would buy them again, but def a must try at least once.
Charm P.
I love Jet Puffed products! Especially the Chocolate Royale Mini Marshmallows! They taste amazing and are reasonably priced. It smells good too! My friend also loves these. I highly recommend this!!!!
Thuy H.
Worcester, MA
It enhances the taste of s'mores and it tastes amazing alone too. I am not ashamed to say that i buy this at least every two months. It's honestly just so tasty and the flavor is so desirable that i don't know what i would do if my local grocery store didn't have them in stock.
April I.
Gurnee, IL
It's nice that they came out with a different flavor of marshmallow but I didn't seem to like it even if it was chocolate flavored. It didn't have the same consistency and taste. Tasted bland.
Jessica B.
Watertown, TN
I tried these because I thought they would be great for hot chocolate or just as a quick sweet treat. I didn't really like them all that much. I didn't think the flavor was that good and they had a strange aftertaste.
Cindy T.
Adena, OH
My family loves eating these straight out of the bag. We also put them in our hot cocoa and the kids put a few in there cereal in the mornings.. Yummy Chocolate Marshmallows are the best.
Kaylee D.
Homer, GA
These are perfect on a s'more cause they maximize that chocolaty taste yet, you still get the taste of the marshmallow. I love Jet Puffed cause they are so light and fluffy