BY JET-PUFFED #45 in Marshmallows

Thuy H.
Thuy H.
Worcester, MA
It enhances the taste of s'mores and it tastes amazing alone too. I am not ashamed to say that i buy this at least every two months. It's honestly just so tasty and the flavor is so desirable that i don't know what i would do if my local grocery store didn't have them in stock.
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
These are so good! I LOVE marshmallows plain but once o tried these I was hooked! These are an easy snack for a chocolate fix! Their light, puffy, chocolate taste is addicting and it may not be healthy, but it's a better alternative to other snacks!
Kilany M.
Kilany M.
Hialeah, FL
I love these marshmallows they are great for s'mores! They are good for the price, very affordable. I love chocolate myself so of course I loved it from the start, I would buy again of course. Makes great snack for a camping trip.
Charm P.
Charm P.
I love Jet Puffed products! Especially the Chocolate Royale Mini Marshmallows! They taste amazing and are reasonably priced. It smells good too! My friend also loves these. I highly recommend this!!!!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Who needs chocolate for s'mores when the marshmallows already have it in them? Surprisingly these marshmallows were good! I don't know if I would buy them again, but def a must try at least once.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Homer, GA
These are perfect on a s'more cause they maximize that chocolaty taste yet, you still get the taste of the marshmallow. I love Jet Puffed cause they are so light and fluffy
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Chocolate and the other hand I don't think that it was the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Amelia, OH
Taste so good kids love them with s'mores and I do to goes great with all the flavors would recommend if you like chocolate
matilde a.
matilde a.
Winter Haven, FL
I love marshmallows ❤️ you can add them too a coffee or just eat them ❤️ or just roast them , eaother way taste amazing
Karla B.
Karla B.
Very slight chocolate flavor. Used them to make Rice Krispies' Treats. I prefer the original flavor marshmallow.