BY JET-PUFFED

Artificially flavored. see more...

Heather F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were interesting to say the least. My son picked them out. He didn't really seem to like them. I bought them at WalMart. They are affordable but just a little bit weird for me. I prefer just plain old marshmallows. If you like all the different flavors I would recommend them.
Mackenzie S.
I did not enjoy these. Maybe I'm a purest but I didn't enjoy the taste of the vanilla. They were also a little overpriced for what you get, but it was on the shelf at my local grocery store. I would much prefer the classic marshmallows to these any day!
Isabella I.
Aurora, CO
Needs a little bit more of flavor
still tastes really good
I buy these at target and Walmart
both of these stores have a big quantity of them
I eat these when I want something with strong taste
softer then other marshmallows
I would repurchase these

Andrea P.
Ove for them. who does not love? Always consumption between meals, carry it in my bag on a long day. This presentation is so tender it tastes authentic and always fresh. the bag as a direct or cookies, the price is good so everyone should eat them
Margaret g.
El Centro, CA
I love snacking on these! I add them to trail mix, ice cream toplings, hot chocolate and I make my rice crispy treats with these too! The vanilla flavor adds to the deliciousness! It adds flavor to everything. Instantly jazzes everything up!!
Monica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are okay. They are chewy and they have different flavors to choose from. They are also available in different sizes as well. It is pretty affordable to purchase and I'd recommend this product to others
Caitlin H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love, the holiday shapes jet-puffed marshmallows! Such a perfect snack to cure my sweet tooth and the calories aren't too insane which is nice. Plus, nearly every grocery or big box store carries them!
Renee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We go through so many marshmallows in my house. The Jet -Puffed marshmallows are the best tasting and usually are pennies price difference between the generic. I love them and the rest of my family does too.
Yulissa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love love marshmallows they are so sweet to eat especially to eat them when going to camp or just eat them at home made fire with some s'mores so good can't wait for winter
Stephanie c.
I always have marshmallows . They are a fun sweet treat for my young kids, sure they are sticky and messy but easy for them to eat so it's ok. My favorite thing is still making good old fashioned Rice Krispie treats.