BY JET-DRY

Jet-Dry® Turbo Dry™ Drying Agent provides superior drying even on plastic items! * No additional rinse agent necessary. Lasts 65 loads. ** Jet-Dry Drying Agent is safe for septic systems. Questions or Comments? ; *vs. detergent alone. **Based on average drying agent release of leading dishwashers. see more...

Rachael C.
Willis, TX
We have the absolute worst water where I live, it's hard and full of minerals and leaves all my dishes, especially my glasses, looking horrible. My new dishwasher came with a bottle of jet dry and I am so amazed! My dishes are no longer gritty and dingy feeling and my glasses are actually clear!
Suzanne C.
I find that this product does a good job of preventing awkward water spots on my dishes. It's more expensive than the store brand, but I find that it works better. I prefer to use coupons when I purchase this so I usually go to Target to use Cartwheel and a manufacturer's coupon.
Lili R.
I'm a first time dishwasher owner and could not fir the life of me figure out why the dishes were coming out wet... Enter the jet dry liquid! Problem solved since the first use, a little bit goes a long way, will definitely repurchase.
Ginny D.
Nashville, TN
I don't know what to do without jet dry! I thought everyone knew what it was and did, but my cousin had no clue. I have used competitors brand, but nothing compares to jet dry.
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
My dishwasher works perfectly with jet dry rinse aid. we purchase the big bottle and always keep some on hand. it really helps dishes dry faster without little spots
Jacklyn G.
This helps our hard water situation and keeps our dishes from becoming filled with residue. I buy a bottle one every other month or so to keep things shiny.
Jared H.
Cypress, TX
Excellent product! Works great! I use the little bottle and it lasts forever!!!!!!! Doesn't leave any weird dirty little residue spots. Or any funny tastes
Cyndi R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love Jet-Dry! I can always tell if my dishes have been washed with or without it. It jas made a huge difference in the look of my clean dishes.
Leah L.
Horicon, WI
Love this product, helps keep my dishes looking nicer for much longer and works better than plain vinegar( which I still use in a pinch)!!!
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
When I got my new dish washer I was having problems with the dishes not drying and having marks. they turned up my jet dry and if helped
Karen S.