Jet-Dry Dishwasher Cleaner,Blue, 8.45 oz, Bottle

by Finish

Jet-DryDishwasherCleaner,Blue,8.45oz,Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jet-Dry Dishwasher Cleaner,Blue, 8.45 oz, Bottle!
Molly A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ever since we moved into our house, our dishwasher has been extremely smelly when open. It was awful. We have tried everything to clean it.. We finally tried this last week. It did wonders!!! The smell is completly gone! I already bought another one to have for backup, but one did the job!
Imani C.
Texas, TX
Finish gets all the bad spots on those dirty dishes. It’s very effective. This product will make your dishes clean to capacity! Say bye dirty dishes and hello to clean dishes. I recommend for you to buy it.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This is a great addictive to make sure our dishes get super clean and are nice and sparkling. Love it and highly recommend it!!!
Kymm P.
Racine, WI
I will only use finish in my dishwasher. My husband has brought home other brands and they definitely do not compare. I've had to run my dishwasher without finish when I have ran out in the middle of doing dishes, and my dishes do not come out as spotless as when I do use finish.
Morgan B.
Millers Creek, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this to make my dishes sparkle and shine it cleans and make my dish so clean and makes them smell so good
Shannon R.
Purchased at: Target
I use this every once in a while to clean my dishwasher. I’m not sure it actually works but I like to think that it does.
Samantha M.
Huber Heights, OH
This stuff did help clean the dishwasher a bit but it still left residue that needed hand cleaned inside the washer. I think a glass of vinegar in the top rack is just as good as this stuff.
Karlie B.
Louisville, KY
This product cleans my dishwasher well. My dishwasher has an odor to it after so many washes and this takes the odor away. I love it.
Kinsey H.
springfield,ky
Great to use. Affordable. Healthy. And recommend to anyone. Cost efficient for anyone
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
I love this jet dry dishwasher cleaner. It’s the perfect addition to my dishwasher routine and really leaves things clean fresh and dry. I purchased this at a grocery store and will continue to use. Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?