Jet uploaded by Elyse D.Jet uploaded by Elyse D.

BY NONE #50 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 24 issues - Jet Magazine is the most reliable and credible go-to-source offering a unique Black perspective on the latest news and entertainment. see more...

Jamila H.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
My great grandma used to keep every single issue of this. I'm glad to know it's still going. It has offered great insight into things the.m news don't always show, praise or report. Culture series that upholds African Americans by giving us a voice and material we care about
Elyse D.
Elyse D.
Bookworm Expert
I am very familiar with this magazine. My mother use to purchase this magazine and I also have purchased the magazine. It provide current information on various topics related to the African American community. Still one of the best magazine today.
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
Bookworm Expert
Jet is one of my favorite magazines . I've always read Jet magazine since I was a kid. That's how I kept up with the latest music and pop culture before the Internet. It always gave all the latest information on everything I was interested in.
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
JET MAGAZINE.
one constant subscription in my braiding salon. I found that this magazine was the most popular choice of reading while my clients were being serviced. My salon catered to both local and international clientele.
Genita K.
Genita K.
My mother kept her subscription of Jet until the end. She would always save them for me to read. The music list on the last pages were always my favorite. Definitely a classic magazine that will be treasured.
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
I grew up reading Jet magazine and secretly wanting to be on the cover. I loved getting the magazine in the mail. Jet magazine highlighted what was going on the black community.
Shoryn W.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
My mom would read this to me as a kid, I didn't really care to listen to them , but they definitely help growing up, and they are good now, I definitely reading it to my kids !
Paigton M.
Paigton M.
Wichita, KS
Such a staple in the black community, JET magazine is truly amazing! I love that it keeps the black community connected and it shares wonderful, news, stories, and people!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
A wonderful magazine to keep African Americans in touch with their community as far as politics, education, entrepreneurship, health, beauty, and entertainment.
Litisha L.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I grew up reading Jet magazine in my household. I was excited to see what was new or going on in our communties. I can say this is a family favorite of ours.
Tan W.
Tan W.
Is Jet magazine still in print form?
Tisha W.
Tisha W.
Indianapolis, IN
Are Jet Magazine Copies available on Kindle?
Janet M.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Is this a good book and what's it about !
Katt H.
Katt H.
Sydney
Still in print
LaWann M.
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
Is Jet magazine still in print?