Jet uploaded by Elyse D.Jet uploaded by Elyse D.

BY NONE #52 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 24 issues - Jet Magazine is the most reliable and credible go-to-source offering a unique Black perspective on the latest news and entertainment. see more...

Stacy K.
Great publication for the African American family as well as families of other cultures. This publication talks about who,what,where and the how of the black culture in America. This publication touches on the entertainment industry as well as individuals in our own communities that we should know. This publication isn't just for black Americans, its for those who want to learn more about our culture or those who appreciate the culture in general.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This magazine is great! It is wonderful empowerment for African Americans. I love all the positive stories of success included in the text. I also love how this magazine talks about important issue that the black community is facing.
Thank you JET magazine for making me feel powerful!
Phelicia M.
Bookworm Expert
Back in the day, Jet was the mag everybody had in their homes, at the beauty shop, anywhere lol. Even as a kid I read it from cover to cover. I think my favorite part was the section with the little entertainer news tidbits- I can't remember what it was called. This mag is just apart of Black cultural tradition.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
This is iconic magazine. The stories are crazy good.. The pictures are to the point and so perfect.. I have collected so many of them so many amazing stories that can make you laugh or cry.. Just amazing story tellers..
Joi W.
Chicago Heights, IL
This is a magazine that I have read since I was a young girl. I loved the married section where everyday normal people were featured about their weddings. I also love that you did not have to be super famous to have a story feature.
Victoria ..
Monroe Twp, NJ
Always in my house! I grew up flipping through the pages of this magazine! This magazine reminds me of my childhood and being at my grandmothers house as weird as that sounds lol
Arielle A.
An iconic magazine publication. I loved the mini size, I would collect them as a kid. Seeing beautiful black women celebrated was awesome. "Jet Beauty of the Week" is legendary!
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
My mom would read this to me as a kid, I didn't really care to listen to them , but they definitely help growing up, and they are good now, I definitely reading it to my kids !
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
This is a weekly publication for African American people that covers politics, celebrity new, fashion, and makeup. I have read this magazine for over 20 years. It is an easy read and quite informative.
Taneka A.
Bookworm Expert
Jet Magazine ™ is a part of black history. if you ask me. it's nothing but the truth ! i remember flipping through the pages as a kid. and now , actually knowing what it's all about as a adult.

it's a blessing !
Tan W.
Is Jet magazine still in print form?
Tisha W.
Indianapolis, IN
Are Jet Magazine Copies available on Kindle?
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Is this a good book and what's it about !
Katt H.
Sydney
Still in print
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
Is Jet magazine still in print?