Jesus del Pozo Halloween Eau de Toilette

by Jesus Del Pozo

Released in 1997, the fragrance Halloween is mysterious and seductive, which makes it ideal for evening wear . Violet, petitgrain, banana leaf, and sea notes blend together smoothly to give this perfume a floral overtone with a hint of an herbal tone. The heart of the fragrance uses pepper, magnolia, tuberose, and lily-of-the-valley. The floral notes deepen the sweetness of the scent while the pepper adds just a hint of spice. The complete the aroma, notes of sandalwood, myrrh, vanilla, and incense supply a strong woody accord with creamy undertones. The effect of this unique conversation is a fragrance that is as mysterious as the holiday it was named after.

Has anyone tried any of the other fragrances from this line? I don’t know which one I want to get
Can i still buy this and where and did you like it.
The pretty purple bottle plus Halloween makes me want to try. Does it have a strong scent?
Start your review of Jesus del Pozo Halloween Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I get compliments every time I wear itin reviews
This is a good everyday perfume that is not too strong.in reviews
Rachael  B.
York, PA
Jesus del Pozo Halloween Eau de Toilette uploaded by Rachael  B.
I received this perfume as a gift & fell in love!! Unique sweet floral scent with woodsy undertone. Very sexy & intoxicating!! Affordable too! If you love floral or sweet scents, you will fall in LOVE with this perfume! The bottle is cute as well. The dispenser never sticks & spritz very easily. I would’ve given this perfume 5 stars for sure, had it displayed better longevity. Although it hits heavy on the scent at first spray, it quickly dies down & leaves you with roughly 4 hours of bliss. If this perfume had more stamina to last the entire day, it would be my favorite perfume! Nonetheless, still a excellent affordable perfume to keep in your bag/car for a quick pick-me-up.
Beatriz G.
Manvel, TX
This is so relatively cheap for such an amazing perfume! It smells divine! I always get complimented on my fragrance when I wear it. It can be found at marshalls, Ross, tj maxx, or perfume stores.
KarySer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG this it's my favorite fragance, smell so delicious, it's not a lot sweet, but it's fresh and citric, I'm in love with this fragance
Violeta C.
Margate, FL
My favorite. I think it`s a really nice fragance, i`m not an expert but i think is a floral and deep scent, it smells all day, and my clothes smells terrific. I use this since 2005 and i`m a happy user, for me is a classic and i would buy it again and again.
Bryan M.
Opa locka, FL
One of my favorite fragrances , smells great and lasts a lot on my skin !! I LOVE IT!! A super good fragrances, I love it !!
Sofia B.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I love this perfume! The smell is so clean. I think that the product is worth the price. I just wish it was easier to find. The bottle is lovely and love the purple color. I would 100% recommend this product.
Ladena W.
Halloween is a nice floral scent that is inoffensive enough to wear daily in the workplace for example. It’s affordable and has a decent staying power. The scent smells slightly juvenile to me but not in a bad way - it’s a bit playful though still appropriate for a more mature person to enjoy.
Joselyn M.
Mayagüez, PR.
Wao! This perfume is my favorite, I use it since I was little and I love ... I want to buy it again, very good smell and hard. I recommend it!❤️️
Maria D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a classic. I love the scent of this. It's unique, it's memorable and long lasting. Feminine and strong, fresh and provocative. One I never go tired of. One of my favorites.
Janine F.
dodgecity
I've had this perfume and it has a nice scent. It smells really good and it lasts long. It is good for it's price