BY JESUS DEL POZO

Released in 1997, the fragrance Halloween is mysterious and seductive, which makes it ideal for evening wear . Violet, petitgrain, banana leaf, and sea notes blend together smoothly to give this perfume a floral overtone with a hint of an herbal tone. The heart of the fragrance uses pepper, magnolia, tuberose, and lily-of-the-valley. The floral notes deepen the sweetness of the scent while the pepper adds just a hint of spice. The complete the aroma, notes of sandalwood, myrrh, vanilla, and incense supply a strong woody accord with creamy undertones. The effect of this unique conversation is a fragrance that is as mysterious as the holiday it was named after.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I get compliments every time I wear it" in 1 review
  • "This is a good everyday perfume that is not too strong." in 1 review
Emily S.
Murray
This is literally my favorite perfume ever. I found it one time in a perfume outlet while I was on vacation and ever since then my husband usually special orders it for me for Christmas. It smells floral but kind of unexplainable. Everyone who's ever smelled it on me loves it. Unfortunately it has been discontinued, but we've still be able to find it around some.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
This is so relatively cheap for such an amazing perfume! It smells divine! I always get complimented on my fragrance when I wear it. It can be found at marshalls, Ross, tj maxx, or perfume stores.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a classic. I love the scent of this. It's unique, it's memorable and long lasting. Feminine and strong, fresh and provocative. One I never go tired of. One of my favorites.
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Compre este perfume hace 10 años y realmente me gusto mucho el olor, aunque es fuerte debo admitir pero perdura en el dia. El frasco es muy femenino y practico. Lo recomendaria si te gustan mas los olores fuertes que suaves o frutales.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
This was my ex favorite perfumes on me when he passed away this reminded me of him so much ❤
This is a very fresh scent very penetrating and even when you wash your clothes it still lingers that's how good it is I love it.
Cassidy O.
affton
I love this perfume!!! It’s my go to fragrance for the fall and winter. I always get compliments on it. My mom also loves this perfume. I make sure I’m never out and it’s a unique scent!!!!! Give it a try
Stacey R.
This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is a subtle floral scent with blends of iris, gardenia, mimosa, and rose - to name a few. It is not overwhelmingly flowery, but is soft and feminine. I usually receive several compliments when I wear this perfume!
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I love this fragrance. I ran across it by chance and was interested initially because of its unique name, but soon I found that I adored it.It is a romantic scent but not so much so that it should be reserved specifcally for dates or encounters with a loved one. I wear mine almost everyday. I wear it to work, out with freinds, just about everywhere. It has a nice clean flowery scent that's not overbearing or nauseating as some perfumes can be. The only complaint that I have is that at times I wish the "perfumey-ness" of the scent were a tad bit more subtle. Halloween is my favorite fragrance and I would highly recommend it.
Zeleny M.
My favorite and go to perfume. It just works great on me and anyone I've let use it. I always get asked on what I am wearing and people love it. I always get it at perfumania when they have a sale going on. I love it! I love it! I just can't get enough of it. And for being a person who suffers from migraines this scent doesn't bother me when I have a migraine!
lia m.
Orlando, FL
i love this one....
It smells so great, perfect for a lady who likes to look nice and take care of herself. The packaging was nice,
it was brand new and the scent lasts so long so I know this bottle will last me a long time! I recommend this product, DEFINITELY.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
The pretty purple bottle plus Halloween makes me want to try. Does it have a strong scent?
Mariela M.
Can any one please tell me where I can find it and if its long lasting?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Can i still buy this and where and did you like it.