Jesus del Pozo Halloween Eau de Toilette

by Jesus Del Pozo

Released in 1997, the fragrance Halloween is mysterious and seductive, which makes it ideal for evening wear . Violet, petitgrain, banana leaf, and sea notes blend together smoothly to give this perfume a floral overtone with a hint of an herbal tone. The heart of the fragrance uses pepper, magnolia, tuberose, and lily-of-the-valley. The floral notes deepen the sweetness of the scent while the pepper adds just a hint of spice. The complete the aroma, notes of sandalwood, myrrh, vanilla, and incense supply a strong woody accord with creamy undertones. The effect of this unique conversation is a fragrance that is as mysterious as the holiday it was named after.

Can i still buy this and where and did you like it.
The pretty purple bottle plus Halloween makes me want to try. Does it have a strong scent?
Can any one please tell me where I can find it and if its long lasting?
Start your review of Jesus del Pozo Halloween Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I get compliments every time I wear itin 1 review
This is a good everyday perfume that is not too strong.in 1 review
7 months agoAtlanta , GA
This is my daily perfume I like it very much, it is delicious has some delicious notes, fresh, youthful, that last all day! If you buy it for Amazon it will be really cheap. You will love using it for more than 7 years. Recommended I love it too
4 months agoTonawanda , NY
Nice blend of violet and magnolias with tuberose, vanilla and sandalwood. A very sweet perfume that garnered a lot of compliments and 'what is that perfume?' inquiries.
3 months ago
Halloween is a nice floral scent that is inoffensive enough to wear daily in the workplace for example. It’s affordable and has a decent staying power. The scent smells slightly juvenile to me but not in a bad way - it’s a bit playful though still appropriate for a more mature person to enjoy.
2 years agoLeague City, TX
This is so relatively cheap for such an amazing perfume! It smells divine! I always get complimented on my fragrance when I wear it. It can be found at marshalls, Ross, tj maxx, or perfume stores.
a year agoMurray, KY
This is literally my favorite perfume ever. I found it one time in a perfume outlet while I was on vacation and ever since then my husband usually special orders it for me for Christmas. It smells floral but kind of unexplainable. Everyone who's ever smelled it on me loves it. Unfortunately it has been discontinued, but we've still be able to find it around some.
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
This is a classic. I love the scent of this. It's unique, it's memorable and long lasting. Feminine and strong, fresh and provocative. One I never go tired of. One of my favorites.
3 years agoColumbia, SC
Compre este perfume hace 10 años y realmente me gusto mucho el olor, aunque es fuerte debo admitir pero perdura en el dia. El frasco es muy femenino y practico. Lo recomendaria si te gustan mas los olores fuertes que suaves o frutales.
2 years ago
This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is a subtle floral scent with blends of iris, gardenia, mimosa, and rose - to name a few. It is not overwhelmingly flowery, but is soft and feminine. I usually receive several compliments when I wear this perfume!
3 years agoNew Castle, DE
I love this fragrance. I ran across it by chance and was interested initially because of its unique name, but soon I found that I adored it.It is a romantic scent but not so much so that it should be reserved specifcally for dates or encounters with a loved one. I wear mine almost everyday. I wear it to work, out with freinds, just about everywhere. It has a nice clean flowery scent that's not overbearing or nauseating as some perfumes can be. The only complaint that I have is that at times I wish the "perfumey-ness" of the scent were a tad bit more subtle. Halloween is my favorite fragrance and I would highly recommend it.
3 years agoOrlando, FL
i love this one.... It smells so great, perfect for a lady who likes to look nice and take care of herself. The packaging was nice, it was brand new and the scent lasts so long so I know this bottle will last me a long time! I recommend this product, DEFINITELY.