Jesus Del Pozo Esencia De Duende Eau de Toilette

by Jesus Del Pozo

A delightful floral bouquet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jesus Del Pozo Esencia De Duende Eau de Toilette!
Product Highlights
One of my favorite perfumes for an everyday perfume.in reviews
This perfume has a very nice floral, fresh scent to it.in reviews
Oriana M.
Waldorf, MD
This is not affordable perfume and the presentation of it is not the greatest but the smell is great. I love that's it's a sweet scent but not overpowering and a little goes long way. I have been using this perfume since 2002 and I also love that not many people know of it so you won't smell like everyone else. One of my favorite perfumes for an everyday perfume.
Melissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Jesus Del Pozo Esencia De Duende Eau de Toilette uploaded by Melissa M.
This is the best perfume ever!!! My husband gave it to me one Christmas and since then I can not live without, I like the smell changes as the day pass. i love the desog of the bottle is like magic!
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
This perfume has a very nice floral, fresh scent to it. It is very pleasant and I enjoy wearing it if I have a lot to do around town.
CHERRY P.
Jesus Del Pozo Esencia De Duende Eau de Toilette uploaded by CHERRY P.
De las más hermosas miniaturas esta fragancia es muy especial. Execente durabilidad. De aroma muy exótico entre dulce y ácido ideal para llevar en tu bolso a cualquier lado para cualquier tipo de ovación. Me fasina el diseño de su botella es única y práctica.
Lizeth R.
Tijuana
This is not a fragrance for everyone, had a very strong notes, for me was perfect, I thinks the fragrance works with me, the smell it's like wood and flowers, isn't sweet as others fragrances, my mom gifts me, but I'm sure I'm gonna but it again for me.

Looking for your answer?