Jessup Pro Makeup Brushes Set

by Jessup

Description The package of this item includes 15pcs brushes. Handle type : Wood , Hair type : Synthetic hair 1. Large powder : Applying and blending powder product 2. Tapered Face: Apply powder, blush or contour shades,Tapered shape gives exact...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jessup Pro Makeup Brushes Set!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmine S.
Bronx, NY
I was sent these amazing brushes in PR and I cannot stop using them. They’re high quality brushes for an affordable price and I recommend them to everyone on my channel .
Michelle S.
Solid handles, decent bristle density, nice quality construction. The shape and size of these remind me of a sigma set I wanted but got this instead and I’m happy I did. They pickup product and apply it exactly how I want. They wash well also. Super soft and I like the variety of shapes. It was worth it to me! Saved me a bunch of money honestly.
CARMARIE O.
Excelenges brochas. Me encantan!! Son buenas bonitas y baratas. Las tengo hace un año y están intactas. Las uso todos los dias. Son súper económicas y para el precio la calidad es excelente. Las compraría una y otta vez es muy buena la marca.
Laura T.
I love these brushes and have seriously bought like 3 sets. I will be buying more for my daughter soon. A few aren’t as soft as I’d like but for the price their nice brushes and come in a wide variety of types and sizes and are labeled for what they’re intended purpose!
Monique R.
westminster
I love this brush set! The brush is very soft and it blends my foundation very well without leaving a lot of streaks.
Brittney R.
Monticello, WI
I wanted to like these because of the price point and how beautiful they looked. But the first time I tried to use them literally the barrel fell right off. Not only that but the shedding is pretty insane, if the barrels were at least secured I could get past the shedding. But yeah do not waste your money, I got these off eBay. There is a set that is cheaper on there that comes with way more and has lasted me 3 years. It’s the pink, black and white set on eBay that comes in a pink rollout set.
Kimberly T.
I absolutely LOVe these brushes!!! I use them every single time I put in makeup. I never need another brush set ever. Whenever these are no longer good I will buy the exact same set. It has everything you need, they are fantastic quality, and the price was even better! I would gift these to anyone who is makeup lover no matter the skill level. 20 our of 10
Pika S.
I think that they're wort every single cent. They're soft and really affordable. I can't wait to get more sets from them.
Daniela A.
Boavista, Porto
Jessup brushes are just the best quality drugstore wise. I love them! I have 4 sets and looking to buy more for my professional kit 🥰 They are 100% dupes of the zoeva ones, I love them! You must try!!!!!!
Maram M.
manama
I take this set on pink color before 4 years maybe and I still use them ! They really good quality and amazing price trust me i wash them for long time and they still look like a new one !

Looking for your answer?