Jessup Pro Makeup Brushes Set

by Jessup

Description The package of this item includes 15pcs brushes. Handle type : Wood , Hair type : Synthetic hair 1. Large powder : Applying and blending powder product 2. Tapered Face: Apply powder, blush or contour shades,Tapered shape gives exact...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jessup Pro Makeup Brushes Set!
How would you rate this product?
Pika S.
I think that they're wort every single cent. They're soft and really affordable. I can't wait to get more sets from them.
Daniela A.
Boavista, Porto
Jessup brushes are just the best quality drugstore wise. I love them! I have 4 sets and looking to buy more for my professional kit 🥰 They are 100% dupes of the zoeva ones, I love them! You must try!!!!!!
Jasmine S.
Bronx, NY
I was sent these amazing brushes in PR and I cannot stop using them. They’re high quality brushes for an affordable price and I recommend them to everyone on my channel .
Maram M.
manama
I take this set on pink color before 4 years maybe and I still use them ! They really good quality and amazing price trust me i wash them for long time and they still look like a new one !
Michelle S.
Solid handles, decent bristle density, nice quality construction. The shape and size of these remind me of a sigma set I wanted but got this instead and I’m happy I did. They pickup product and apply it exactly how I want. They wash well also. Super soft and I like the variety of shapes. It was worth it to me! Saved me a bunch of money honestly.
bayon M.
2723
Jessup Pro Makeup Brushes Set uploaded by bayon M.
Very soft and nice on the face I love them a lot And I recommended this for all girls الفرش ناعمة جدا وناعمه على البشره
CARMARIE O.
Excelenges brochas. Me encantan!! Son buenas bonitas y baratas. Las tengo hace un año y están intactas. Las uso todos los dias. Son súper económicas y para el precio la calidad es excelente. Las compraría una y otta vez es muy buena la marca.
Laura T.
I love these brushes and have seriously bought like 3 sets. I will be buying more for my daughter soon. A few aren’t as soft as I’d like but for the price their nice brushes and come in a wide variety of types and sizes and are labeled for what they’re intended purpose!
Angela R.
caivano
FAVOLOSIII!!! I pennelli per gli occhi sono tutt oggi i miei preferiti! Ho comprato questo set ben tre anni fa e ancora sono infatti! Ottima qualità
Codi A.
Point cook
Great variety super good quality and pretty colours have had for so long and still in good condition

Looking for your answer?