BY JESSIE

JESSIE
  • "This is a cute show...when my granddaughter comes over we watch it all day on Netflix...there are a few episodes that we watch over and over." in 5 reviews
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watch this with my daughter. It’s so cute! The kids are funny. It’s definitely a good show for kids of all ages. She’s been watching it since she was around 4. It’s a must watch! And it’s clean!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Jessie is a good show!! I do enjoy watching it, but it doesn’t compare to the older Disney channel series! This was probably the last of the okay shows! Anything that’s on now really isn’t that great! I love Debby Ryann
Brittany H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to watch this show all the time on the Disney Channel. She's my favorite character, as well as Emma. I love her and Tony together! My favorite episode is when Jessie almost gets married. Love the wedding dress,very beautiful! The guy that she almost marries is so cute! I also love the episode when she gets stuck in a big coffee cup and wears a pretty pink dress.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My 9 year old LOVES Jessie.  She has me record all the episodes even if she has already seen them.  She always cracks up at all their antics they are pulling or getting into.  It is good clean fun for her age.  I do wish they weren't so sassy in the show as she seems to get a little attitude if she watches it, but all in all a great show.
Sydney C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I believe this is the show that made me realize Disney Channel was going down hill. It is just not what it used to be. While I am an adult I still enjoy the Disney Channel shows and I felt like this one was lacking in the comedy and good acting skills of some of the classic shows. When this show comes on I changed the channel.
gabrielle p.
Brick, NJ
Such a fun and quirky show! I love watching it with my neices! The actors/actresses are amazing and hilarious. A favorite episode of ours is when one of the kids is selling the others stuff because they went broke. As a new Disney channel original show, I'd say it is one of the best out there.
Trinity G.
Silver Spring, MD
Always a good choice. The storyline is unique and its a funny show to watch. In my opinion, it's one of Disney's best shows. The acting is great. Favorite scene is more like favorite episode which was the last episode. I recommend this series for elementary schoolers.
Mya ❤.
I love this show ! It's soo funny and I love all the characters. I'm honestly glad no one else played the rolls but them. They all are very good actors! I loved coming home to watch this when I was in middle school!
Paige P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have quite a few nieces and nephews, and this used to be their favorite show. Most of the things they watch are almost impossible to sit through, but Jessie can actually be pretty funny! Yes, it does have the cheesy Disney vibe (obviously), but I think the story line is different enough that it can keep people's interest because it's relatively unique. If you have kids (especially girls) under the age of 14 or so then this should be one show on your need to watch list!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm watching this everyday with my 11 year old! Disney Channel is always on and I think this is her favorite. Great acting and wonderful plot/story line. I love that she has to baby sit children that run her wild. I always get a laugh every time I watch it. So much cleaner than most tv shows today and actually has a story line!
ashley s.
Bassett, VA
Whos your fav from the show?
Victoria F.