BY JESSICURL

Jessicurl® Too Shea! Citrus Lavender Extra Moisturizing Conditioner.

You have the right to remain curly.

Daily conditioning for dry, thirsty curls. see more...

Jessika S.
Nothing makes my hair as soft as this stuff. I use it only once in a while as a deep treat because I don't really need something this heavy duty all the time, but I really love it.
Meika B.
Pleasant Grv, AL
My hair is slightly curly, a little wavy, and super frizzy. This conditioner is amazing. It is very moisturizing without weighing my curls down. It doesn't leave my hair oily like some conditioners I've used in the past which is always a plus. I love this stuff and will be sad when I run out because it is a tab on the pricey side but very worth it.
Alaine W.
Too Shea and Elucence are my holy grail conditioners -- conditioners I have used and reused and reused for the best part of the last decade. And the reason I repurchase and keep using Too Shea is it's freaking fantastic! When my hair was at mid-thigh, I would try using drugstore conditioners but it would take so much product to do anything that I would go through a bottle of Garnier conditioner (just as one example) in three uses. But a jar (because it was in jars at the time) of Too Shea would last me a month. You don't need much, even with ridiculously long hair. It's effective. And unlike after Garnier, my hair would come out looking really nice afterward. A pea-sized blob is all I needed for leave-in. A little goes a LONG way.

I've had short hair for the last several years and Too Shea remains my favorite. Aside from the rare time my hair has been too short to even bother with conditioner, I've always been using it.

My hair is very fine but thick, and a mix of 3a and 3b. I want to weigh it down a little bit to avoid having a crazy halo puff flying around my head, but I don't want it so weighed down that my curls turn into waves or straightness. I like it when my hair is big and wild, but somewhat under control. And I always get that with Too Shea.
Elizabeth O.
This was amazing! My curls were mosturised and my hair was not weighed down. My only problem was the price, lol. Might be worth it though.