Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets Styling Potion - Citrus Lavender - 8 oz uploaded by Lora M.Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets Styling Potion - Citrus Lavender - 8 oz uploaded by Lora M.Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets Styling Potion - Citrus Lavender - 8 oz uploaded by Bethany G.

BY JESSICURL

What it is: Rockin' Ringlets is a powerful curl enhancer that will boost waves into curls and make your ringlets rock! What it does: It has a thin consistency and light-to-medium hold so it won't give you ramen noodle hair, but helps control frizz all while allowing your hair to stay touchably soft. What else you need to know: Enjoy the Rockin' Ringlets Styling Potion which comes in 3 unique scent! see more...

• Just got these delivered! Has anyone tried any of these p...1 Answers
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I really wanted to love this because my hair is protein sensitive and this has no protein, but unfortunately it wasn’t the best for me. The consistency is super thin and watery, which isn’t a bad thing, but the product didn’t give me as much hold as I wanted. I live in a very humid climate, so I’m going to try this in the winter when it’s more dry and hopefully it’ll work better. I think this would be a wonderful product for those who have thin hair or have hair that gets weighed down easily. The smell is nice, as the fragrance isn’t heavy or overpowering.
Brittany M.
I like this, but I think it's a bit heavy for my 2B waves. The consistency is like water so it's easy to lose product before getting it into your hair, yet it's too thick to work effectively in a spray bottle. I do think it does a decent job at enhancing. I'll try her Gelebration spray instead when I run out.
Renee C.
Sugar Land
Citrus Lavender is the best smell Jessicurl makes. Fair warning this stuff looks icky brown amd goopy. BUT it’s made from lots of all natural oils and works so good. This will make your hair really curly so you may need to separate curls after.
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love Jessicurl.I got the rockin ringlets line.And got the shampoo/conditioner and awe inspiring spray.Smells like lavender and citrus.Great for all hair types!