Jessicurl Oil Blend for Softer Hair - Island Fantasy - 2 oz

by Jessicurl

What it is: This is a simple blend of oils that can be used in so many ways. What it does: We created it because we love using oils in our curls to add softness and shine, and every day we were using a different one, either jojoba, avocado or coconut. What else you need to know: Available in our signatures scent; Citrus Lavender, Island Fantasy, and No Fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jessicurl Oil Blend for Softer Hair - Island Fantasy - 2 oz!
Bedford, IN
LOVE love love it!! I can't say it enough. I use this to scrunch out the crunch after I get a good case in my hair. It smells good. And made my hair feel refreshed.
I love this product! I use it to help scrunch out the crunch after I diffuse my hair. It really helps with fizzy and makes my hair feel great