BeautyHair Styling ProductsJessicurl
Hair Cleansing Cream, Citrus Lavendar, 32 fl oz

Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream, Citrus Lavendar, 32 fl. oz.

by Jessicurl

Mild and moisturizing shampoo alternative.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream, Citrus Lavendar, 32 fl. oz.!
Talia K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This cleanser is amazing for curly hair. My hair is on the finer side, but my scalp is dry. This product is perfectly moisturizing without being to heavy. I can still get a clean feeling without drying out my scalp.
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream, Citrus Lavendar, 32 fl. oz. uploaded by Julia B.
I bought the 2oz bottle, not a gallon but there's no option for it. So I used the sample sachet of the unscented version and I thought it was good sulfate-free shampoo. I wanted to try a scented one so I bought the 2oz Island Fantasy and I don’t know what went wrong. I had to use way more of the shampoo this time around to even get enough to work through to my scalp. When I rinsed it out this time it felt like my hair was stripped and squeaky and my roots felt tangled. When I used the unscented sample it was soft and felt smooth in my hair when rinsing out. I followed this up with my usual go-to Dove intense moisture conditioner and my hair is not drying the same. It looks dry, feels dry, and the frizz has been real. I’ve been trying to tame it by twisting and clipping it up in a bun all day because of how bad my hair has been looking. Is there a difference between the unscented and Island Fantasy? Really sucks because I’ve been wanting to find a good sulfate-free shampoo to use in between normal sulfate washes, but it seems like none of Jessicurl products work for me.
Nash R.
For a light cleanse this is worth the price. Jessiecurl is a ride or die for me. I usually wash my hair once a week and only once in the shower. As I don’t have much build up. My scalp is drier, in general, but this does not cause additional dryness and is perfect for my sensitive scalp. Love the smell and not much is needed.
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
Great shampoo. Love the natural ingredients. Come in 2 scent smells great and an unscented which I can appreciate. Good for fine hair. Doesn't weigh down. I enjoyed using all jessicurl products . I would definitely recommend them and buying them again. 2b to 3a hair

Looking for your answer?