Jessicurl Confident Coils Styling Solution uploaded by Crowned G.Jessicurl Confident Coils Styling Solution uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JESSICURL LLC.

A creamy styling product with a consistency thin enough to make it easy to distribute through even the tightest, kinkiest curls. It creates amazing definition and provides. Great for anyone with tighter curl patterns looking to elongate rather than enhance. Defines touchably soft curls in all climates. No fragrance added. see more...

Crowned G.
Review for: Jessicurl Confident Coils Styling Solution, Island Fantasy, 8 Fluid Ounce more...
I really love this styling solution! It is $16.95 got 8 oz. The claims of this product are to define touchably soft curls in all climates and it works for a variety of curl types and patterns. This product claims to create amazing definition and provide excellent humidity protection. It will also give you bounce, definition, and frizz control. The directions are to distribute evenly through soaking wet hair and scrunch to encourage curls or finger-comb to elongate. If your hair is fine and gets weighed down easily, use a very small amount at first and increase from there if you need more hold. I like to apply this after Too Shea conditioner and Rockin' Ringlets as a defining product. This is true to all it's claims and gives me amazing, fluffy but very defined curls. I'll give it 5/5 🌟.
Meika B.
Pleasant Grv, AL
Review for: Other more...
I can't say enough good things about this product. I have slightly wavy, slightly curly, very frizzy hair and it does a great job of defining my waves without weighing them down. It doesn't leave my hair feeling or looking oily which I've had happen with other products. It's easy to use. I finger make it through my hair and then just scrunch away.
Whitney G.
Although it doesn't offer much hold for my kinky-curly hair, it detangles like a dream, smells good, and is moisturizing. My twistouts are shiny and not fizzy. If you've got loose curls or waves you'll love it!

Amazon