BY JESSICA SMITH

Viewers are taught five different boot camp routines that are just ten minutes each.

• I watch her videos on YouTube. Is this one effective?1 Answers
Lorraine S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I came across the 10 Minute Solution workout dvds last winter and was intrigued by the fact that the workouts were broken down in 10 minute segments and that you could choose which ones you want to do, and in which order. I like having control over my workouts and that's something that most workout dvds don't give you.

I particularly enjoy this dvd and its easily become my favorite 10 Minute Solution dvd. The segments are short 10 minutes, and they definitely get your heart rate up - except for the ab segment. That's a pretty low heart-rate segment. I usually do a combination of the upper and lower workouts and there are actually some moves in there that I hadn't seen in other fitness dvds!
Christina-anne F.
San Antonio, TX
I love working out to Jessica Smith's workouts. If you ever watch her on YouTube she has her dog peanut in a lot of her videos. She will get you sweating and sore the next day.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Love Jessica Smith workouts!! I follow along with her YouTube channel where she provides free workout videos and even workout schedules so you know which videos to do when!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love the bootcamo routines very easy to do in 10 minutes type of workout for those people like me that needs to fit in some excercise while busy.
Melissa P.
I watch her videos on YouTube. Is this one effective?