Lorraine S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I came across the 10 Minute Solution workout dvds last winter and was intrigued by the fact that the workouts were broken down in 10 minute segments and that you could choose which ones you want to do, and in which order. I like having control over my workouts and that's something that most workout dvds don't give you.

I particularly enjoy this dvd and its easily become my favorite 10 Minute Solution dvd. The segments are short 10 minutes, and they definitely get your heart rate up - except for the ab segment. That's a pretty low heart-rate segment. I usually do a combination of the upper and lower workouts and there are actually some moves in there that I hadn't seen in other fitness dvds!