MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerJessica Simpson
Vintage Bloom Women's Eau De Parfum Spray 170 oz

Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Women's Eau De Parfum Spray 1.70 oz

by Jessica Simpson

Vintage Bloom is a new fragrance by pop star Jessica Simpson and the company Parlux, launched in 2012. It is a delicate floral scent, inspired by the romantic moments and the scents of meadow flowers in the evening.It is signed by perfumer Stephanie...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Women's Eau De Parfum Spray 1.70 oz!
Katie O.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Is Probably UnPopular Opinion Here, But Of All The Jessica Simpson Perfumes, The Vintage Bloom Is Actually My FAVORITE Of Jessica’s! The Scent Is Very Floral, But Surprisingly A Light Floral!! A Hint Of Musk In A Way. To Me It’s More Light Floral Musk. Nothing Heavy. And I’m In LOVE With The Bottle Design! Sooo Fancy, Vintage, & Chic!!! 💖💖💖 I’m A Sucker For Fancy Vintage Looking Perfume Bottles, So This Was Partly The Reason I Decided To Give #VintageBloom A Try! I’d Recommend To Anyone That Likes A Light Floral Classy Fragrance! Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum
Jennifer S.
Douglasville
This is a nice night out on the town with the special someone it's a great buy does not.cost to much not to cheap great buy well worth it
Jennifer D.
High Point
By far, one of my favorite scents.  Has hints of citrus and flowers, and lingers all day. You don't need a lot.
Tasha L.
This is another one that I absolutely love! It smells so good and it stays on all day. Very pleasant smell. I would recommend this to anyone.
Amanda G.
Osage Beach
I was hesitant buying a celebrity brand perfume but this is a purchase I do not regret! The smell is amazing and last all day, even bought some for my mother!
MARICELA J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite perfume of all time!!! I got this for my birthday and loved it ever since. It smells like roses. Such a beautiful smell. I’ve bought this product over and over again. Definitely recommend to others. I’m just having a hard time finding it in stores now :(
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
This is my second signature perfume. Sadly I think it is just continue because it's so hard for me to find these days. But I love the floral fresh scents
Erin W.
Spring, TX
This has been my signature scent for the past few years and I love it! It’s long lasting, affordable, and in always getting compliments on it.
Wisdaeim W.
Waterbury, CT
This scent is amazinggg. Nice floral smell that lasts long and is great for everyday wear. This will be my first time purchasing this scent after receiving it as a gift the first time, and I would definitely recommend to any age.
allie R.
Moncton, NB
This perfume is by far my favourite I’ve ever purchased . It has the freshest , flowery smell to it without being overbearing . It long lasting and a daily staple !

Looking for your answer?