Jessica Simpson

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I added a rollerball to one of my recent Fragrancenet orders. It's pretty, feminine, bright, clean, cheery, sweet and soft. I mostly get lemon and peony. It's a simple, inexpensive fragrance that would be ideal for daytime during the Spring/Summer and would suit any age.
5 / 5
Me gustaría probar para después dar mi opinión es que me encanta oler bien siempre ver si tengo suerte ...................
5 / 5
Don’t let the name fool you. There’s nothing vintage about this fragrance. What you get is candied lemons with a floral base that has some wood notes mixed in (this is just my perception). This is neither gourmand sweet nor fresh in a typical understanding, yet this is such a beautiful sweet citrusy scent. There is a balance to this fragrance that makes it such an easy day-to-day choice for any occasion. It’s not offensive or especially unique, but it is very pleasant and comforting. I wouldn’t call Vintage Bloom incredibly sophisticated, but it doesn’t smell cheap. I could see a younger crowd like it more, yet this is such an underrated gem among that (and any) age category. What this fragrance is lacking in is longevity. You’ll have to respray for it to last. The projection is also not ideal, but for the price you pay, this is a steal that would be absolutely worth your attention!