Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum

by Jessica Simpson

The Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum Spray for women is a highly intoxicating fragrance from the design house, Jessica Simpson. Introduced in the year 2012, this fresh fragrance opens with citrusy top notes of Lime and Lemon. At the middle lie the sparkling notes of Peony and Raspberry Bloom that embody passion and desire. The fragrance ends with a soft base of Sandalwood and Musk for a signature that believes in elegant addiction.

Fragrance Notes:

Lemon, Lime, Peony, Raspberry Bloom, Musk

Has anyone ever heard of Vintage Blossom perfumer by Jessica Simpson? If so, ether can I find it? Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum
I haven't found this one in stores. Where can I find it to smell before I buy ?
Start your review of Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Ama Y.
Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ama Y.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Smells really nice and is long lasting, will last you throughout your day. Smells like sweet and like candy.VINTAGE BLOOM
gracie M.
Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum uploaded by gracie M.
I got this as a sample and I love it, it does give you like a vintage perfume but with a touch of floral scent #jessicasimpsons #perfume
Cheyanne R.
Hilmar, CA
Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum uploaded by Cheyanne R.
I love all of her perfumes! The bottle is so pretty and the scent is nice too! Recommend it!
Kimberly J.
Franklinton, LA
Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kimberly J.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my go to perfumes! It’s a light scent and is good for a daily perfume! It’s also very affordable which is a plus :)
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,805 reviews
Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I purchased this fragrance because I wanted to try it out after reading all of the reviews. I have to say that this fragrance smells very pretty. It is a light scented sweet smelling fragrance that has a bit of floral and warmth to it. I like that this fragrance is long lasting..
Miriam C.
Keizer, OR
Purchased at: Perfumania
I hardly like floral perfumes, but this one has a combination of roses and citrus which gives it a very nice smell. It is inexpensive and with a little you already have to smell good all day. If this is your type of fragrance, I recommend it. i like its vintage design
Mansi J.
This perfume smells amazing. It's floral and sweet, perfect for a night out! It does spray a little strong, so it needs a light hand. But love it overall!
Victoria A.
I bought this for my birthday recently and I love it! The scent is very light and airy, nothing too overwhelming. I wish it was a little cheaper for the smaller version, but overall this is one of the better perfumes I've tried. I'm not sure if I would buy it again, because I haven't used it much yet.
Cynthia D.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Just bought more of this! Such a pretty scent I get lots of compliments! Forgot how much I loved it!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
My favorite perfume ever! Such a sweet and floral feminine scent. I always order another bottle if I'm getting low. I must have this fragrance on hand at all times!