Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum uploaded by Deseray B.Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum uploaded by Alison C.Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lucy H.

BY JESSICA SIMPSON

The Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum Spray for women is a highly intoxicating fragrance from the design house, Jessica Simpson. Introduced in the year 2012, this fresh fragrance opens with citrusy top notes of Lime and Lemon. At the middle lie the sparkling notes of Peony and Raspberry Bloom that embody passion and desire. The fragrance ends with a soft base of Sandalwood and Musk for a signature that believes in elegant addiction.

Fragrance Notes:

Lemon, Lime, Peony, Raspberry Bloom, Musk

Alison C.
Florence
If you want a throwback/old-fashioned floral perfume, you will like this one. But if you're looking for a modern sweet and safe scent, I think this one isn't for you. It is a very heady perfume and can trigger headaches if you're sensitive to that. But, even though it starts off very overpowering (to me), the crazy thing is...it doesn't last very long. Normally, the trade off with a very strong scent is that it lasts a long time, starting out overly intense but softening up throughout the day for long lasting power. Vintage Bloom, on the other hand, starts with an overwhelming bang, then disappears an hour or two later. That's why I gave it three stars. I think older women would like this smell, but they will be frustrated with having to re-spray it throughout the day.
amanda m.
Anaheim, CA
This fresh floral scent is subtly sexy and perfect for everyday wear. I purchased my bottle from Amazon and have used it everyday since. The scent isn’t overwhelming at all, nor is it too flowery. 2-3 little squirts and you’re good for the day. Perfect for the upcoming Spring season!
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
At first I thought it smelt to strong, but after using it I ended up loving it. I usually use body spray and this ended up being a nice change. My husband definitely noticed the change on date night and ended up sitting beside me instead of across from me at dinner. I couldn't keep his nose away. I will purchase it again, and the price was nice as well.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Easily one of my favorite perfumes! I got from amazon for about $17 and it was totally worth it. I tried it before I bought it because I just got a random sample of it and was pleasantly surprised. It smells so fresh and clean. And even though it’s not a heavy scent, it lasted throughout the whole day. I would for sure recommend it!
Deseray B.
Norcross
I hate to say this but as much as I love Jessica Simpsons' perfumes this has to be one of my least favorite. Very strong floral scent. This scent actually causes me headaches if I spray a little too much. I will say that it is long lasting and worth the money if you like the scent.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
My favorite perfume ever! Such a sweet and floral feminine scent. I always order another bottle if I'm getting low. I must have this fragrance on hand at all times!
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
This is my favorite fragrance by Jessica Simpson. It is light with a little bit of earthy tones to it. Last all day long (8 hours) and I get a ton of compliments from this one. Love It
Rachel P.
My boyfriend bought me this for valentines day last year and I love it. He didn't like it when I picked it up, but it smells great on. Lasts all day and it is not super overpowering.
Kelsy W.
Mount Vernon, IL
I LOVE this perfume it is one of my favorites . It last all day long , everyone always compliments me when I wear it . Its light with a floral smell you cant go wrong with this one .
Kimberly w.
Knoxville
This fragrance is everything! It's absolutely beautiful. So light, and fresh. Love the packaging and looks beautiful sitting on the dresser. Love this scent
Natasha A.
I haven't found this one in stores. Where can I find it to smell before I buy ?
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
Has anyone ever heard of Vintage Blossom perfumer by Jessica Simpson? If so, ether can I find it? Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum

Target