Jessica Simpson Signature Eau de Parfum uploaded by Luisanna B.Jessica Simpson Signature Eau de Parfum uploaded by ᴀɢᴜsᴛɪɴᴀ

BY JESSICA SIMPSON

Signature Eau de Parfum - Jessica Simpson Signature Eau de Parfum blends bright citruses, romantic florals, and warm notes of vanilla and sandalwood for a bold fragrance experience that captures the essence of every woman's journey. - Signature Eau de Parfum see more...

Deseray B.
Norcross
This perfume is definitely a hidden gem. I never saw many people raving about it and it doesn't have many reviews but I love this scent. I wouldn't call it a sweet scent which is what I would've expected from her. Still it smells amazing and unique. Definitely worth a try and you can find the body mist at Marshalls/TJ Max for around $7.
ᴀɢᴜsᴛɪɴᴀ
I simply loved it. I received it as a gift and first fell in love with the bottle, which is gorgeous. The fragrance is very beautiful and lasts a lot! Sometimes I pour it on in the morning and at night, my husband tells me that I still smell like the parfume 💕 I highly recommend it
Jessica P.
I was given this as a gift, so I'm not sure the price range. I absolutely love it and the scent lasts all day. People always compliment how good it smells. Highly recommended. Just know a little goes a long way.
Amanda H.
I think this was around $27 at my local Stage store. This is my favorite perfume from Jessica Simpson. I get so many compliments on this when I wear it. It's pretty affordable as where perfume goes.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This perfume has become my new favorite scent! It is sweet, with a hint of fruit rounded out with a warm musk. If you get the chance to test this scent out do because it really is a great scent
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Love this perfume! So pretty and sexy smelling. The bottle is beautiful and it is reasonably priced. The scent stays with you for a good amount of time.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This perfume smells so good and it's a very nice feminine scent that lasts all day long.
Trenice C.
Decatur , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my signature fragrance ! I discovered i while I was looking for a scent at Ulta. I love it because it isn’t mainstream and it’s not something you see advertised often. It’s a light, sweet scent. The bottle is glass with a gold top, pink liquid. Very luxurious !