Jessica Simpson Shoes

How Long do these last ?
I’ve honestly never known that Jessica Simpson has a line of shoes (or anything) out lol. Have you or anyone experienced getting a pair? [user:dalilag]
Im obsessed with JS
Start your review of Jessica Simpson Shoes !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...that you can find her line at Marshalls, TJMAXX, and Ross and score her super cute clothes/shoes/purses for even cheaper!in reviews
I really love this line of shoes, I find it really hard to find shoes that fit my short wide feet, these are very comfortable and stylish!in reviews
I have purchased several pairs of jessica simpson shoes and they are very good quality and the prices are great especially when i get them from a retail chain that sells them 50% off or more in reviews
I have a pair of jessica simpson heels and have tried on a lot of her shoes before, they are so comfortable and great quality!in reviews
Sometimes you can find something really cute, but other times you'll see like a 7 inch platform heel or stupid fake animal print or cheap patent leather.in reviews
jameela M.
Jessica Simpson Shoes  uploaded by jameela M.
I Love these heels they are super comfortable! I can wear the all day long without my feet hurting! I love the nude color it pairs well with everything I put on. These are one of my oldest pair of heels that are still in great shape and still comfortable!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Jessica Simpson Shoes  uploaded by MANDY K.
Jessica Simpson Shoes  uploaded by MANDY K.
Honestly, when I first heard about Jessica Simpson's fashion brand years ago, I kind of rolled my eyes. I was like, "Okay. Another celebrity brand...", but as it turns out, I really like her designs! Her shoes are really cute, surprisingly comfortable, and are pretty well made. They are a little expensive, but I find them super discounted at places TJ Maxx and Ross Dress for Less.
Jasmine G.
Rialto, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Jessica Simpson Shoes  uploaded by Jasmine G.
I love these heels so cute and sexy! I got them the on sale at the sale section in Macys.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Fashionista Expert Level 3
1,401 reviews
Bought some leather boots from her and absolutely loved them wore them all the time were very expensive but worth it
Bethany  S.
Jackson, MI
I love her shoes. Very trendy, stylish. I'm able to find cute "adult" looking shoes in my small size. 5.
Sarah H.
Medina, OH
Her shoes are fab! She has some really beautiful heels that would accent any outfit. Her boots are equally as gorgeous.
Hope C.
Daleville, AL
Jessica simpson shoes 9 times out of 10 are super comfortable and hold up. I have a few pair that are several years old and look brand new even tho I wear them often.
Brittany  B.
La Plata, MD
I love Jessica Simpson shoes very stylish and comfortable, great quality and price, very affordable
Greta G.
Grantville, GA
They are okay....and by okay I mean AWESOME!!!!!! They are so comfy OMG!!!! But one of the cons is that they aren't really that cute.
Angel M.
Newton, NC
I am obsessed with Jessica Simpson line, perfume, shoes and all. Love this sent smells do sweet, and last all day long.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alaina D.