BY JESSICA SIMPSON #80 in uncategorized

Jessica Simpson Knee-High Boots
  • "Jessica Simpson shoes are such a great quality, always stylish, and usually great prices." in 5 reviews
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have these in the tan color and I LOVE THEM. Especially for the fall. They go well with everything and they aren't terrible to walk in but it does start hurting you feet for long distances.
Erika D.
Burlington, CT
These boots are great quality and extremely fashionable. You won't regret getting these! They look great with jeans of any color and can be worn with dresses, skirts and leggings as well. Very affordable and extremely comfortable and true to size.
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have to purchase a new pair of knee high boots almost every seasons, because I have a habit of wearing them out. The price point on JS products can sometimes but high for what you get, but I can usually count on them lasting longer than most.
Dayna T.
I have every color of boots as a blogger I have light pink ,lace ups,the brown Jessica Simpson boots and love them they are so cute worn with a pair of boot cuffs (those are kind of like leg warmers but they peek out of your boots and are really cute I even have a couple pairs in pink and white lace they go perfect with the brown boots!!!!! Pair them together with the Jessica Boots and a cute sweater and you have a darling outfit, I often do a lot of requested outfit reviews and wear my brown boots everyone seems to love them.....Macys has the boots also...
Emery G.
I haven't tried these boots, but boots are a great way to not do a lot but add to your winter wardrobe. Its a great "accessory." They really help with style and warmth during the winter holidays. They can be worn with dresses, skirts, jeans, skinny jeans, and many more. I would definitely recommend boots!!!
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
For the most part, I think JS has nice quality products. Found her footwear to be no exception to that rule. However, I do think sometimes it is overprices for some items. I use the boots when traveling to East coast in the winter and have always been pleased with them. I especially love her purses and dresses.
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT
I love love love this designer! Everything she makes feels like it was made just for me. These boots are no exception. They are definitely worth the price because the quality is amazing. They will last forever and the compliments will continue to come in every time you wear them.
Chelsea C.
I LOVEEEEE knee-high boots! I think that no matter where you live, it is important to have a pair!! I think that they are a staple when it comes to "fall" items!! The only thing that I don't care for it how high the heel is! I find that I am of average height (5'6) and when I put boots on with heels I feel like a giant!! Another thing that I don't like is that I kind of have larger claves so sometimes it can be a pain to get a pair that is actually comfortable for me!!
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Super comfy and cute! Worth the price, and is a moderate heel for comfort. I love the color of the boots, and I was very pleased with the quality of material used in making them. While it is moderately pricy, definitely worth the money!
Shae C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love that these boots aren't either narrow or too wide. Although on the pricier side, Jessica Simpson offers quality items that will last as long as you want them to with good care. I especially like the shorter heel in this boot for a more casual look.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Are these boots great for snow?
Dunya A.
I want a pair really bad but I'm just wondering if they're comfortable or last long?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
How do you wear your Jessica Simpson boots?
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Are these available in white?
Sanbonnice R.
Are they Comfortable to walk in? How many outfits can I match with them?