BY JESSICA SIMPSON

Jessica Simpson I Fancy You Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent especially for the summer. It's very inexpensive and the scent last so long. It's so fresh and floral. The bottle is cute, but the silver did rub off of the top. That's the only problem I seen with the packaging.
Kelly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume. I love the scent. It's not too much or loud. I always have a hard time finding it. TJ Maxx was the last place I found it and it was a huge bottle so I was very happy about that!
Dayna J.
Raytown, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so reading the reviews of this perfume my experience is totally different. I get more of like a powdery grandma scent, like not in a bad way if that makes any sense. It is long lasting and I get a lot of compliments when wearing it but as far as it being one of my favorites not so much.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
This is the best perfume out of her collection. I love all of the , but the smell of this one is my favorite!
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
This was absolutely purchased on a whim and i loved it. I always got compliments while i wore it. i would definitely repurchase this.
Francheska A.
Staten Island, NY
I got it as a gift and immediately loved it. The scent is not too over powering so it's perfect for everyday and it last all day!
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is light smelling perfume that I bought from Macys. It is perfect for daily use, if you don't want anything overpowering.
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
Anything Jessica Simpson is amazing!!! Everything is so well made and is super inexpensive. This is one of my favorite Jessica Simpson scents. Defiantly recommend.
Kaitlyn S.
Hinesville, GA
I love it, it seems to work well with my body chemistry. And I've always been a fan of floral scents, though I can't quite pin point the exact scent, though it doesn't matter... I love it!
Michelle  Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume. I was a fan of fancy love which is another fragrance by Jessica Simpson before my mom mistakenly got me this one for Christmas. I fell in love ! This is my other favorite fragrance besides fancy love.