Jessica Simpson

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I get so many compliments wearing this. It’s one of my favorite scents. I can’t wait to try the other perfumes from this collection but I’m so stuck on this one. As you can see I like the small and larger versions. I love everything from the details on the bottle to the name to the smell.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
When you first spray it, it does smell like alcohol for a few seconds, then it’s a really fresh floral pear scent. It is very soft, more of a skin scent. About an hour later, it smells like a fresh fruity shampoo. Then it smells like soap after a while, but it’s very faint. It’s like a out of the shower type scent. This is nice for the really hot days, since it is a refreshing clean scent.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Its sweet, its fresh, its green. Like fresh out of shower scent. Everytime I sprayed this it reminds of Marc Jacobs daisy eau so fresh. But this smells better and has better performance. Its a fragrance that doesnt scream for attention, but you know its there, and you know it smells good and appealing to everyone. Nothing is offensvie about [product:jessica-simpson-i-fancy-you-eau-de-parfum]. Its simply fresh and lovely.