Jessica Simpson Fancy Set, 3-Count
Jessica Simpson Fancy Set, 3-Count
By Jessica Simpson
1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review
Heather L.

Has anyone used this, and what kind of scent is it? Floral? Clean? Spicy? I would love to know!

daisy a.
daisy a.
Burien, WA
1 year, 11 months ago
I think tsa sweet with a touch of spice. very good!
Shante m.
Shante m.
3 years, 9 months ago
Its a very sweet scent. when I first bought it I didn't like it but as I kept on using it I started to like it. A little goes a long way!!! to much and it will stink.