Jessica Simpson Fancy Nights Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ileana P.

BY JESSICA SIMPSON

Woody and balsamic accords create the warm fragrance Fancy Nights. This 2010 perfume was created by perfumer Steve Demercado, and it opens with fresh top notes of papyrus and bergamot. The light heart includes earthy patchouli, rose and subtle jasmine. Vanilla, oakmoss, amber and sandalwood create a deep close to this scent.

Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
The scent smells kind of old lady ish I feel and it doesn’t last that long! It’s not bad it’s just not my usually choice of perfume! Won’t be repurchasing, I’ve had this for a while and still haven’t used it up!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This baby is massive. I personally don't have Prada, but I've seen this compared to Amber many times. The notes in this fragrance are very reminiscent of those sultry deep fragrances from original perfume houses like Guerlain, etc. It smells quite expensive and you'd never guess it was a Jessica Simpson perfume. Although massive in sillage and great in terms of longevity, I usually spray it from far away with a light hand so as not to kill people around me. I purchased it because it was $4 online and I wanted something that was more unisex. You could spray this on a man and you'd never know it was an EDP marketed towards women.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
This scent is pretty outdated in my opinion. It has a strong baby powder foundation with a hint of something floral- the two scents do not mix well either. It smells similar to a perfume my grandma owned many years ago. Not impressed.
Amber O.
Plymouth, MN
This scent is not for the feint of heart. Very heady and alluring. Smells mostly of patchouli and finishes slightly sweet and floral. If you want to make a statement with a scent, this is the one.
Blair M.
King, NC
This smells wonderful. It is very feminine and has a sensual scent. I absolutely love this perfume but the only reason I rated it 4 stars is because the scent seems to fade after a couple hours of using.
Ileana P.
Bridgeton, NJ
Perfect fragrance for those that love strong smells, presented very elegant and lasts for many years.
raven s.
Azilda , ON
Very floral and sexy. Makes me feel super elegant when I wear it, not super strong smelling however it does seem to fade after 2 hours or so. Bottle is also very pretty
Emilio R.
Gevelsberg, Germany
Fancy Nights by Jessica Simpson. Amazing night time sultry fragrance. Beautiful stuff.

Target