Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Eau de Parfum Spray for Women

by Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson Fancy Love for women. A floral oriental fragrance with notes of bergamot peach blossom, Goji leaves, pink champagne, lotus, peony, plumeria, jasmine, Turkish rose, wood musk and patchouli.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Eau de Parfum Spray for Women!
Kalama, WA
This is the only scent I’ve worn for years. I love it and always get compliments on it
Vista, CA
I’m very picky when it comes to perfumes and scents and this is the ONLY one I’ll use.
Melbourne
omg.. i started using this perfume when i was 15 and fell in love with it. It's sweet without being overly intense, it lasts all day and a little bit goes along way. I honestly have found my forever perfume. I would buy it over and over again!!!!!
Toronto
I just got my 2nd bottle of this perfume. It's such a sweet scent and yet it dose not over power you. It dose last for the whole day too!

Looking for your answer?