Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Eau de Parfum Spray for Women

by Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson Fancy Love for women. A floral oriental fragrance with notes of bergamot peach blossom, Goji leaves, pink champagne, lotus, peony, plumeria, jasmine, Turkish rose, wood musk and patchouli.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Eau de Parfum Spray for Women!
This smells so good. I like how long it stays on for. Very pleasant smell. Everytime I wear it I always get a lot of compliments.
Lafayette, CA
So romantic fragrance. I love it. Powdery and sweet. So elegant and light. For day and night. Highly recommend. Great packaging.
Montvale, NJ
My go-to perfume!! I literally get stopped everytime I wear this perfume! It is fresh, young and simply amazing!
Cincinnati, OH
Obsessed with this perfume, it is one of my favorites. It smells sweet but also very fresh. Love the bottle too
Las Vegas
Beautiful scent! This is my favorite perfume without a doubt!! Awesome! I get compliments all the time. Nice!
I can’t get enough of this scent. I absolutely love it. I highly recommend it. This would be a great gift.
Fancy Love is a sweet and floral scent for an everyday wear. I also love the bottle it comes in.
1,088 reviews
This one and fancy is my absolute favorite perfume, I always get compliments whenever I wear it.
Kennesaw, GA
Smells good, it was given to me as a gift but id definitely buy this product when I run out.
Springfield, MA
I love love this perfume, it smells amazing. I want this perfume! This smell last forever.

Looking for your answer?