Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Eau de Parfum Spray for Women

by Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson Fancy Love for women. A floral oriental fragrance with notes of bergamot peach blossom, Goji leaves, pink champagne, lotus, peony, plumeria, jasmine, Turkish rose, wood musk and patchouli.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Eau de Parfum Spray for Women!
Love this scent! I am so glad I found it and took a sample spray! It's clean, light, crisp, and refreshing!! I end up buying this about once or twice a year. I always get compliments on this scent when I have it on.
Fort Branch, IN
My favorite, and I get so many compliments on this perfume. I have wore this for about 6 years now. Just not every store carries this perfume. Not a flowery smell, but it's a soft smell. Also this perfume last all day long, I can't smell it on my clothes but other people says, dang you smell good even after I been at work all day !
Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Jennifer H.
So beautiful!!! It is absolutely an amazing scent been wearing it for years been through so many bottles and always receive compliments every time I wear it!! I have the original too and it's also wonderful!
Savannah, GA
I received this as a gift Christmas 2 years ago and continue to buy it. I get compliments almost every time I wear this perfume. It's light and feminine and can go as a day or night scent. I have found the best deals on it at TJ Maxx.
South Point, OH
I can't get over how great this perfume smells! It's the perfect amount of sweet and feminine. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't last all day on my skin, maybe 3-4 hours. But I don't mind reapplying.
Whiteville , NC
My absolute favorite perfume! The smell is so light, but not powdery. Every time I wear it, I get compliments on it! It’s definitely my go to in ALL situations!
Mount Pleasant
My favorite perfume by far! I wear this every single day and get so many compliments on it! I also love that they have a body mist for easier traveling!
Richlands, NC
I have been using this for so many years now I never change it. It smells amazing and I constantly get compliments on if. So affordable I buy it at Ross.
Round Rock, TX
Great scent for a great price! Last all day and isn’t overwhelming. Makes for a great staple if you don’t want to use your super expensive sprays!
My go to scent when I go to church or a daytime event. Very light and not at all overwhelming. Soft scent that stays with you throughout the day.

Looking for your answer?