Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY JESSICA SIMPSON

Jessica Simpson Fancy Love for women. A floral oriental fragrance with notes of bergamot peach blossom, Goji leaves, pink champagne, lotus, peony, plumeria, jasmine, Turkish rose, wood musk and patchouli. see more...

Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
Fancy Love is one of my favorite perfumes. I have gone through several bottles of it. I get lots of compliments while wearing it, and I've had a friend buy it because of me. You can typically find it discounted and it's worth every penny in my book. It's smells sweet and airy to me. I gravitate towards anything with notes of vanilla and patchouli. It's my favorite to wear during spring and summer. The staying power is incredible for me.
Dana M.
This is my go to perfume. The scent is fresh and a little fruity. One of the perks of this perfume is that you can put it on, have a night out, go home with someone, and wake up in their bed still smelling fantastic! Absolutely love it!
Jordan D.
South Point, OH
I can't get over how great this perfume smells! It's the perfect amount of sweet and feminine. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't last all day on my skin, maybe 3-4 hours. But I don't mind reapplying.
Jessica G.
Love this scent! I am so glad I found it and took a sample spray! It's clean, light, crisp, and refreshing!! I end up buying this about once or twice a year. I always get compliments on this scent when I have it on.
Donna D.
Fort Branch, IN
My favorite, and I get so many compliments on this perfume. I have wore this for about 6 years now. Just not every store carries this perfume. Not a flowery smell, but it's a soft smell. Also this perfume last all day long, I can't smell it on my clothes but other people says, dang you smell good even after I been at work all day !
Jennifer H.
So beautiful!!! It is absolutely an amazing scent been wearing it for years been through so many bottles and always receive compliments every time I wear it!! I have the original too and it's also wonderful!
Brandi P.
Savannah, GA
I received this as a gift Christmas 2 years ago and continue to buy it. I get compliments almost every time I wear this perfume. It's light and feminine and can go as a day or night scent. I have found the best deals on it at TJ Maxx.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Jessica Simpsons perfume is amazing! The scent is great! Nice girly smell to it! Not sure if they sell this perfume in stores anymore?
Mandy K.
Toronto
I just got my 2nd bottle of this perfume. It's such a sweet scent and yet it dose not over power you. It dose last for the whole day too!