Jessica Simpson Fancy Love by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

Jessica Simpson Fancy Love by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

BY JESSICA SIMPSON

The follow up to last year's success from performer and actress Jessica Simpson this is a floral oriental for women, Top notes of bergamot peach blossom Goji leaves and pink champagne blend with an opulent floral heart; middle notes of lotus peony plumeria jasmine and Turkish rose; base notes are deep and sensual enhanced by creamy amber blond wood musk and patchouli, see more...

Jessica Simpson Fancy Love by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Jessica Simpson Fancy Love by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Rochelle B.
My absolute favorite perfume! I've repurchased it 3 times already. I can't describe the scent but it's smells lovely, almost flowery I guess. And everyone loves this scent on me. I prefer this to Fancy. The scent lasts the whole day and stays on my clothes until wash day.
Kelsey Z.
Gilbert, AZ
My mom wears this perfume and I have always loved it on her. It is sweet and feminine and totally represents her personality. The scent lasts throughout the day well. The packaging is beautiful as well.
Yubicar D.
Miami
Esto huele divino, es uno de mis perfumes favoritos ya lo he comprado en varias ocasiones su presentación es muy bonita no se si haya uno con un olor parecido me encanta demasiado puedo usarlo a diario
Amber N.
kennesaw, GA
This is my #1 go to for perfume!! I have loved this scent for years and it never gets old!!! Love love love this fragrance!! Its a clean yet sweet smell. Not too much. PERFECT!!
Kanesha C.
I love this perfume. Its very light but noticeable at the same time. One of my favorites. Everyone compliments me on how good i smell. And a few have purchased after smelling it on me.
Morgan M.
Harrogate
I have used this perfume since I was in high school and I don't think I will ever stop loving it. I always get so many compliments when I wear it!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Love this perfume and it is so sweet and gentle that accompanies you all day, I love it! and all other presentations Jessica smell divine to me
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC
Love this perfume. I always get complimented on it when I wear it. This is my favorite. I have more of Jessica Simpson's perfumes.
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
Walmart had a display for christmas. This was one of the scents and I wouldn't say this was "fancy". It is cheap and smells bad.
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
I really like the cute packaging and it has a nice girly scent. Like a Jasmine type.
Rebecca D.
What does this smell like?