Jessica Simpson Fancy Love 1.7 oz EDP Spray uploaded by Deseray B.Jessica Simpson Fancy Love 1.7 oz EDP Spray uploaded by .y7.vanessa d.

BY JESSICA SIMPSON

Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Does anyone know where this can be purchased now?5 Answers
  • Does it smell good because i keep hearing it smells like alcohol ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone found that if you buy perfumes from anywhere other tha...1 Answers
Jessica Simpson Fancy Love 1.7 oz EDP Spray
  • "I get compliments on this perfume more than any other perfume that i have worn!" in 3 reviews
  • "Fancy Love is, hands-down, my all-time favorite perfume." in 2 reviews
  • "I really try not to tell them because I don't want every woman in the world to smell this good (it gives me a little bit of an edge) but my roommate and I have passed the secret of our alluring scent on to the most elite of our friends." in 1 review
  • "I get so many compliments wherever I go." in 1 review
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute FAVORITE celebrity fragrance. It's the one that lasts the longest on my skin, and it smells so amazing. I have the original Fancy as well as Fancy Nights, but this one is definitely my favorite out of the three. It smells kind of clean and fresh and just so, so good. I know one of the top notes is champagne and it certainly doesn't smell like alcohol or anything, but I get it - it does have a bubbly champagne feel to it. I think it's perfect to wear any season, and I highly recommend it!
Deseray B.
Lawrenceville , GA
I get so many compliments on this perfume. A little goes a long way and this perfume last all day. I've been going between Fancy Love and Fancy for years! This perfume is not pricey at all and you can find it at TJ Maxx/ Marshalls/Ross and even Burlington Coat Factory. Also if you spray this on a jacket or something that isn't washed after wear the scent will still be on there when you grab for it again. In love with Fancy Love.
Vanessa Q.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my go to perfume every single day. I always have a bottle on hand. I get compliments that I smell good, and its always when I'm wearing this. Its a lighter, softer scent, but everyone will notice how good you smell. I'm on my 4th bottle.
Alexis B.
Bellefonte, PA
This my favorite. My father-in-law got it because one of his secretary's recommended it. It's such a comforting and not overwhelming smell.
Christine B.
Glendale, AZ
Got this for Christmas 2yrs ago it has a sweet nice powdery smell to it . I was shocked that it smelled so good
Jasmine w.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Hands down my favorite perfume. I get so any compliments. And I buy it at either tj maxx or Ross.
Cristina S.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have repurchased this perfume about 5 times since I was 16 years old. That's like 7 years I've used this perfume. I love how affordable it is and the scent is my fave! Very gourmand sweet type scent. I've gotten many compliments over the years.
Jivean M.
Hartsdale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume of life. I was so sad when Macy's told me they've discontinued it at their stores. Jessica Simpson perfumes are amazing. I love them all. This was the first one I tried and I have to say it is my number one perfume -- It's my signature to be exact. It's great for all seasons; especially the winter. I'm in love with this perfume. It's amazing.
Brenda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like wearing this one to work. It has a very classy light vanilla scent that is not too overpowering- which is perfect for work.  Ive gotten many compliments about it when I wear it. Its a very beautiful bottle and it holds a lot of product in it.  It is definitely one of my favorites. Ive already bought it 3 times!
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think biglots had a sale on this and I got it for $15. Its light and long lasting. I bought it in a set that had bathwash and lotion and they smell equally as good. If you can find this pick it up because it's a great value.
sassy p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it smell good because i keep hearing it smells like alcohol and i don't want to buy it like that
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
Does anyone know where this can be purchased now?
Amber S.
Has anyone found that if you buy perfumes from anywhere other than the larger department stores the scents don't last aslong throughout the day?