BY JESSICA SIMPSON

Jessica Simpson Fancy Girl Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Kristin B.
One of my top favorite perfumes. I feel this is great for spring and summer because it's a good blend of floral and citrus. I just wish the scent would last longer I feel it tends to disappear midday but still a great perfume!
Erika B.
I found this perfume while browsing through Target and it happened to be on clearance for half off! I decided to snag it since I didn't have too many fragrances. Also I like Jessica Simpson products so I thought it was a no brainer. This has been my scent for the Spring and will be going into Summer. I do agree with another Influenster who says that the smell doesn't last all day. I can look over that for the price point, which is extremely affordable.
Wendy C.
I've had this for quite some time in my collection and its a top favorite!!

On me its a creamy vanilla with hints of nectarine,orchid & freesia..its blends together so beautifully.

Sillage & longevity are both moderate for me.

I highly rec this and it makes a great spring/summer perfume!!
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I absolutely LOVE this perfume! It smells so good and the scent lasts for days when I spray on my hoodies and coats. My favorite perfume ever. It is definitely worth every penny that I paid for it.
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA
I received this perfume as a gift and I love it.it smells great and it doesn't take that much.
Emma v.
Toronto
Smells Great, but scent seems to fade quicker than other perfumes. Price is right and this is a good every day scent. I've received a lot of compliments while wearing this perfume.