Jessica Simpson Fancy Fragrance Mist 8 oz (Pack of 2)

by Jessica Simpson

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 883991088994Fancy Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz Fancy by Jessica Simpson is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Fancy was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Alexis Dadier. Top notes are pear, apricot and red...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jessica Simpson Fancy Fragrance Mist 8 oz (Pack of 2)!
This is a pretty basic creamy fragrance, it isn't especially powerful, but that is good since I personally don't want to smell like something you eat. It does have some good staying power though, so if you are looking for a long lasting scent, this one is for you. I didn't use it much because I started to enjoy more floral scents, but I will say I had it for several years and the scent never changed or turned like some fragrances will when past their prime. I gave it 3 stars for that reason, the scent is decent and it is long lasting, but I personally do not love sweet smells.
Duncan, SC
Jessica Simpson's Fancy is wonderful for a every day body mist, I would definitely rebuy this fragrance. It's very long lasting, I can still smell this amazing body mist on me hours after I have spray it. It's quite sweet like vanilla and caramel and has a bit of a floral scent to it. I really enjoy this fragrance, it's soft, sweet, and cozy.
Killeen, TX
Jessica Simpson Fancy Fragrance Mist 8 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Karen N.
I purchased this perfume at walmart, and i've been using it since high school (im 21). Personally i love sweet vanilla coconut scents and this product hits the nail. It is long lasting, it stinks my clothes lol. I've received tons of compliments using this perfume. It is on the affordable side and you can find it at any walmart.
Burlingame, CA
Growing up this was my best friends favorite perfume. I absolutely still love it. I used to use her perfume all the time. The scent is cuddly and warm but not too heavy. You still smell shower fresh hours and hours later. Fancy is definitely a classic and timeless scent I would highly recommend.
Plainview , TX
Jessica Simpson products are my absolute favorite. Her scents are beautiful and so affordable. I love her products I use them all the time. I'm such a fan of hers and I love her brand. Her travel size are the best I can carry in my purse without taking up to much space.
Campbell
I bought fancy body mist for my sister and she actually liked it, she finished it really fast too, she’s spraying so much I think but the smell is so light so even when she sprays a lot it doesn’t bother anybody lol
Mena, AR
This isn’t my favorite scent that I have tried. This is my first Jessica Simpson perfume I have tried but it wasn’t for me. It’s got a pear and Caramel to me. The wear on it was long lasting though.
Inwood
Loved the light scent. It lasted all day and was easy to apply and carry in my purse due to the roller ball bottle. There is nothing to improve, I love it! Very light and pleasant.
I love this product my daughter loved it so much that I gave her one I’ve been using this for like three weeks I love it so much if I add to change about it I would not change it I love the scent and I would totally recommend it
Las Cruces, NM
This is one of my favorite scents and I have been using it for over 10 years. It is subtle and not at all overpowering. People around you will only notice it when they're close to you and I have been complimented many times while wearing this scent.

Looking for your answer?