Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau De Parfum Spray
Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau De Parfum Spray
By Jessica Simpson
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN

What is your favorite Parfum Spray? Did you like this one?

Mariya P.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
3 months ago
I love this one so much !! My husband adores when I wear this because it reminds him of the day we met .. I had this one on
daisy a.
daisy a.
Burien, WA
1 year, 12 months ago
I like this. but my all time favorite has to be flower bomb!!!!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
2 years, 6 months ago
I do like this one and I don't like many perfumes because they give me headaches. A little goes a long way, very sweet and subtle. My favorite scent is from Body Works. They don't make the oil anymore, or at least I haven't seen it. It's their vanilla scent!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
I don't really care for this one. Have you tried Marc Jacobs Dot or Miss Dior Cherie? Two of my favorites and I get compliments on them all the time.