BY JESSICA SIMPSON

Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 fl. Oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Kmart
Nary S.
Nary S.
Budd Lake, NJ
I've never tried this product but i love how the packaging looks. I do not mind trying this out and i love Jessica Simpson she's my favorite artist and i do have a few brands of other artist's but her i would not mind. It does seem like it could be a sweet light smell. Doesn't seem like a strong smell from the packaging. I can't wait to try this one day.
Christine N.
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I picked it up online and i instantly regretted getting such a big size. (I'm one who likes constantly trying new fragrances). After using it for a few days, i don't regret it at all. I use this for my every day scent. It has a soft, sweet honey like scent. It's not too overwhelming. This scent would be nice on all ages; i think its an all around flattering scent. If you don't like sweet scents, don't go for this one but i love it! The first time i wore it, the love thought i stuffed my face with candy! (Bwhaha)
Christina E.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this scent. It's not one of those musky kind of scents that some perfumes tend to have. The bottle is cute too. I have no complaints.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
Simple but a great scent!! I am not one for a musky smell like White Diamonds. I have had no problems! I love that Jessica Simpson has a perfume!