Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau De Parfum Spray

by Jessica Simpson

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice? If that s what little girls are made of then women of every age will love Fancy.  It s a sweet fragrance, but not overwhelming.  The most prominent note here is vanilla.  It s almost like smelling fresh baked cookies at Christmastime.  It s that kind of warm, yummy feeling.  If you want to smell delicious too, then go out and get Fancy! Top Notes:  Pear, Apricot, Red Fruits. Middle Notes:  Dewy Gardenia, Jasmine. Base Notes:  Sandalwood, Amber Crystals.

I've seen that the Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau De Parfum Spray is supposed to smell similar to the HUDA BEAUTY KAYALI MUSK 12 1.7oz/50mL Eau de Parfum Spray. Do they actually smell similar?
My go to perfumes are Jessica Simpson’s Fancy and Juicy Couture’s Viva La Juicy. What other perfumes would you recommend with the same smell profile as these? Would love to expand my horizons!
Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau De Parfum Spray I have tried fancy love and its my favorite does this one equal or beat it? Are the smells similar?
Start your review of Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau De Parfum Spray!
Product Highlights
I always get compliments when I wear this perfume.in reviews
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Chantel J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I can not say enough about this perfume. When I first smelled Fancy it stopped me and my husband dead in our tracks. Its strong without being overwhelming, its more spicy than sweet and I love spicy perfumes over the super flowery junk. This is in my top 3 favorite perfumes
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
My husband bought me this and I loved it. I didn’t think I would. Let me tell you it’s sweet and classy scent. It’s long lasting as well. I definitely recommend and will buy me another one soon!!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Meaghan C.
I just love this inexpensive perfume, it smells SO sultry and divine, vanilla & sweet and Strong! One spray and you’re good to go!!! Always receive compliments as it just smells beautiful
Carmen R.
Raleigh, NC
I never thought I would like a celebrity fragrance but I love this one. It is a [email protected] vanilla fragrance perfect for fall or winter. It is long lasting snd has good projection. If you are a vanilla lover, this is a must have inexpensive fragrance for your collection.
Paula R.
Hudson, FL
Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Paula R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite everyday wear perfume. It gets the most compliments out of all my perfumes that I own. I work a 12 hour shift and even late at night I get compliments. It has a very light floral smell that is very pleasant. The price is very affordable compared to other brands. I highly recommend it.
Alicia P.
Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Alicia P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow! Este prefume es simplemnte fenomenal... Me ha enamorado... Es un perfume de celebridad economico pero como su nombre lo dice con olor a Fancy... Para las amantes de los olores dulces... Con muy buena estela y duracion.. Recomendado al 100%
Ginger S.
I love this product and have been using it for about 7 years.  I try other fragrances often but keep coming back to this one because I get so many compliments when I wear it.  People are always surprised when I tell them that it's Jessica Simpson Fancy perfume.  Everyone assumes it smells so good that's it's a far more pricier fragrance.  It's has a very clean but sensual smell.
Katie O.
Purchased at: ULTA
💖💖💖 Jessica Simpson’s Fragrances, As Well As Her Fashions! Fancy Smells Sooo Good! Price Point Is Affordable! Cute Bottle Too! Lasts A Good While! It Came In A Mini Set. Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau De Parfum Spray
Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
I always get compliments when I wear this perfume! My favorite part is the dry down of sandalwood and amber. This gives the vanilla a toasted smell, which is strong and quite syrupy. I don't necessarily smell the apricot and peach top notes, but the white floral middle notes do come through. This is a fantastic perfume and can often be found at TJ Maxx or Marshalls from $15-20
Anthony F.
Ozone Park, NY
I love when my mom wears this perfume. It smells really good. It’s a warm lovely scent that’s not overpowering. The bottle is so pretty too I love the gold detailing. I recommend this perfume if you want a everyday scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jess R.
Truro, NS
il y a un an
Carmen R. il y a 10 mois
Not in my opinion. Musk is very tame and this is a lot bolder. I sprayed fancy on a strip and it is filling up the room. Musk does not do that. I am a snob and would much rather tell you I like musk better but I like fancy better! Really depends on what bold or more close to the skin.
Shannon R.
Oceanside, CA
il y a 3 ans
Jonna P. il y a un an
I feel that Fancy is much better than Fancy Love! I tried Fancy Love when I ran out of Fancy and it just doesn’t compare. I ended up giving it away and buying a new bottle of Fancy.