BY JESSICA SIMPSON

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 4.0 oz Body Lotion + 4.0 oz Shower Gel. Fancy Perfume by Jessica Simpson is a oriental vanilla fragrance that has a sexy luscious gourmand that is as alluring as it is feminine. Perfumer alexis dadier whips up a delectable scent with top notes of pear apricot and red berries. Middle notes of gardenia jasmine almond and caramel along with sensuous base notes of sandalwood vanilla and amber. see more...

Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Normally I go for Juicy Couture so when my husband bought new this for a goody I was skeptical. However, when I first tried the perfume I was pleasantly surprised. I really loved this scent and used it until the bottle was empty. Great job Hubby! 😚
Casey C.
Love this sweet scent. It doesn't break the bank and has an everyday wear that is not overwhelming and consuming. People will be asking you what you wear all the time! I have been using this for a while and don't plan on stopping!
Jill S.
Mount Vernon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jessica Simpson's Fancy smells great! It is very soft, slightly sweet. A very addictive scent. I definitely recommend it. You can usually get pretty good deals on it at Kmart.
Danielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this perfume!!!!!!
It's sweet but still very light!
I only give it 4 stars because I wish the smell lasted longer!
Alesia T.
Pasadena, TX
This perfume smells wonderful it as a sweet smell to it and you do have to apply it just once at least I did
Nataly S.
Columbia, TN
I love the smell it smells great it has like a fresh flower sent to it great fro price
natasha o.
Troy, NY
Bought this product for my neice and she absolutely loves it! So glad i made this choice.
Joni L.
Savannah, GA
I really wish there were more than 5 stars. This is my all time favorite perfume. I've been wearing it for the past 3 to 4 years. Each time I put it on someone compliments me on it. I haven't worn it in a while but I'll definitely be pulling it back out.
Lauren B.
Wildomar, Ca
This set of perfume smells sweet and wonderful especially if you go on a date with your bf or husband its amazing and the scent actually lasts!