BY JESSICA SIMPSON

• Been looking all over the place for these lip glosses any...4 Answers

Start your review of Jessica Simpson Dessert Deliciously Kissable Plumping Lip Fragrance Gloss - Sunny 5ml/0.17oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
OH MY LANTA do I miss this gloss! The scent, the FLAVOR, the pigment - they truly were the best glosses I've ever used to this day. I found mine in Sephora YEARS ago. If I could buy again, I would. These glosses were groundbreaking.
Jessica Simpson first came out with this line years and years ago. The lip gloss was so good that it literally made you want to lick it off. I loved this stuff and want to find it again!!!
I like these dessert products by Jessica Simpson, but I don't really like their scent.
Whitby, ON
This is one of my most favourite lip plumper.ms! It's not sticky at all and stays on. I love the shine and glossy feel the quality and spect is amazing. It also has a sweet taste to it.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email