JESSICA SIMPSON 10136388 FANCY by JESSICA SIMPSON - EDPSPRAY uploaded by Jhenny Victoria R.JESSICA SIMPSON 10136388 FANCY by JESSICA SIMPSON - EDPSPRAY uploaded by Kayla P.

BY JESSICA SIMPSON

Fancy by Jessica Simpson. Sugar & spice and everything nice? If thats what little girls are made of then women of every age will love Fancy. Its a sweet fragrance but not overwhelming. The most prominant note here is vanilla. Its almost like smelling fresh baked cookies at Christmastime. Its that kinda warm yummy feeling. If you want to smell delicious too then go out and get Fancy! Size: 1 OZ see more...

Heather R.
Bryceville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this perfume for the first time a few Christmas’s ago and loved it .. I’m getting it this Christmas too ! It has that very sweet feminine smell and the bottle is to die for ! I can not wait to have it in my hands again !! ❤️❤️❤️
Carelis G.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this fragrance, I plan to gift this to my mother for Christmas this year. I have one I love love it. I would definitely buy it again when I run out of it. Hoping she loves it as well. Can’t wait.
Deena M.
New York, ny
This is LITERALLY one of the BEST perfumes I've ever had in my life. It's sweet and long lasting. I got it as a gift for Christmas and every time I go out I get nothing but compliments and people asking me what perfume I'm wearing. 10 out of 10 . I would absolutely purchase this perfume again and again and again!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jessica Simpson's Fancy is one of my go to fragrances. It's light and refreshing and great for everyday wear. I feel that if sprayed correctly, the scent lasts all day. It is very affordable and can be found at a lot of mass merchandisers.
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite perfumes to keep on hand. Light scent which is perfect if you can't stand overpowering scents or have allergies. Last all day long and you don't need to spray a lot on you.
Kristy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love vanilla notes and light scents this is for you! It's sweet but not over powering. One of my all time favorites!!!