Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Jessica McClintock
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Ayah N.
Staten Island, NY
I haven worn plenty of this designers dresses for many weddings that i attend every year and i must say i always get the best compliments
Gabriella S.
This is the best store ever! I got the coolest homecoming dress and it looks much different than the typical dresses that you would see.
Danielle W.
Tampa, FL
Beautiful dresses! Many different styles, lengths, colors, etc.! I've never been disappointed with a dress of her's that I've purchased.
Ashley R.
Kelso
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I used to have a dress made by them and it was so beautiful. Pricey but quality products. A long standing company with great variety.
Sabrina C.
Brillion, Wi
I wore a Jessica McClintok dress for my junior prom and I felt absolutely beautiful while wearing it. Gorgeous dresses, made very well.
Marisa W.
Frequently wear the dresses for events I go to! And I have got to say they always turn into my favorite dresses hanging in my closet!
Zuvie A.
Johnson City, NY
Gave my mom the Jessica McClintock perfume. It was a floral scent, and she loved it! I have not bought any dresses from there though.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love her style of dresses! After attending 3 Marine Corps balls, I always turn towards her to the latest styles, colors and blends!
jennifer b.
I bought my first prom dress at this place.
It was perfect and beautiful.
Although their place is pricey but, it is worth every penny.
Samantha L.
This was my favorite place to go and buy dresses for special occasions. It is a beautiful brand that has so many pretty dresses.
Katie B.
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females