Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Jessica McClintock
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Kelly K.
Richfield, NC
I love the quality and the trendiness of all the Jessica McClintock dresses I have bought in the past. You can usually find one for any occasion
Cathy T.
San Jose , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This is a great place to find a prom dress but if this store is popular in your area be careful you don't wear the same dress as someone else.
julia h.
Austin , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I've owned a few bags from this brand and they all lasted a very long time and ended up being good enough to donate when I was bored with them
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
My Jessica McClintock GOwn was perfect for my best friends wedding recently. I lovexd how it looked and made me feel and the price was perfect!
Emily T.
Bought a dress for a wedding from this brand and the quality was great, the fit was just right and it was the perfect dress for the occasion.
Heather P.
They have beautiful dresses here but most of them are overpriced. I did get my casual wedding dress here though on clearance and I loved it.
Tara C.
Jacksonville , FL
I loved my Jessica McClintock dress I wore for prom my senior year. It was the best decision to buy! I don't think I'll ever get rid of it!
sarah k.
Dunedin, FL
This lady makes the most gorgeous and we'll produced dresses around. Always makes me excited about a formal event. Love shopping her stuff
Lisa G.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love allot of her fragrances, floral is her top note in many, and I like that, makes you feel very feminine. Wonderful smelling perfumes.
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
Dresses are perfect for high school dances and such. I do think the styles stay a little young though for those no longer in high school.
Katie B.
New Caney , TX
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females

back