Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Jessica McClintock
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Gabi W.
Arlington Heights, IL
This brand is awesome for dresses! i bought a dress from them when i was about 13 years old for a party that my friend was having and it got a lot of compliments!
Maria N.
I absolutely love her store and recommend it to all women! I got my first prom dress there and it was love at first sight! Also, the perfume selection smells amazing!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Jessica McClintock has a great selection of dresses for every body type and style. The dresses are really pretty too. A bit pricey but hey, she's also easy to find!
Lizzy R.
Alameda, CA
After searching everywhere for a prom dress for my baby sister, we went to Jessica McClintock. She found the most beautiful dress at a decent price. It was beautifully made and of good quality materials.
Katie M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Such lovely, high quality dresses. They are a little pricey, but because they're so great. If you need something for a wedding, I'd highly recommend Jessica Mcclintock!
Diana S.
Very good quality. I have been buying Jessica since I was 16. She designed my sweet16 dress, prom, dress and 2nd wedding dress. They quality is 2nd to none.
Brandi D.
I have had a few dresses over the years for various formal events. I've received compliments on all of them. They always fit me well and come in styles I like.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
My senior year of high school I purchase a homecoming dress by her, almost 5 years later it is still in wonderful condition and looks like the day I bought it
Belu B.
I love her dresses, but my favorite from her are the perfumes. The last long and smell amazing. My mom also gets McClintock perfumes. I totally recommend them.
merri B.
Garland, TX
I love to shop at the JM store for party dresses. They are beautiful and have a good selection of styles and colors to choose from.They have good sales too.
Katie B.
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females