Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Jessica McClintock
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Caitlin A.
Clayton, CA
Jessica McClintock has some beautiful dresses. I have multiple things from here. My only complaint would be that some of the material doesn't feel very high quality considering the price
Alyssa A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received the cutest clutch bag for Christmas last year! It's silver and shiny and has the classic Jessica bow! The only downside is that the chain strap always pulls my hair out!
Julia B.
San Jose, CA
Got my junior prom dress from Jessica McClintock, and it was a beautiful, ethereal thing I would still be wearing today if I hadn't gone up another bra size the next year. :/
Stacey C.
Rockford, IL
My daughter has many dresses, from Jessica she wears them to parades and appearances and to school dances , we definitely get a lot of use out of them. The styles are great.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
I have always wanted a Jessica McClintock dress for fancy settings. All the dresses look great. I have always heard they are really comfortable and have amazing quality too.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
Very cute, durable dresses. Great for formal high school (and college) dances. They tend to market to a younger demographic, but I have seen some cute formal dresses in here that would be appropriate for someone in their early 20s.
Allyson T.
Waterville, NY
Beautiful dresses and stunning on any body type! I wore a bridesmaid dress by Jessica and it fit me to a t and hugged my curves and was exceptionally comfortable all night!
Ashley S.
I bought two prom dresses from this brand twelve years ago. Honestly, they are still in perfect condition and I can still fit in them which is probably the best part.
Angel W.
Joliet, IL
Jessica Mclintock Is a great brand. Their jeans are stretchy and probably some of the most comfortable I've ever worn, also made very well. The perfume is nice too.
Mariel L.
I love their style and dresses. All my prom dresses were from them and I got multiple compliments on them. I still have them today and wear them for special occasions.
Katie B.
New Caney , TX
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females

back