Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Jessica McClintock
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Jessica M.
Ocala, FL
JM makes beautiful gowns, and dresses. I normally buy them from Dillard's. They might be pricey, but sometimes you can get lucky and find some on clearance racks! Also my mom wears JM perfume and it smells very nice.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
When I was in high school Jessica's dresses were THEE must have for school dances. My prom dress required an amazing shopping day at the San Francisco store where I found gorgeous purple prom dress of my dreams.
Allen N.
My prom dress was Jessica McClintock, it was a satin red dress very classy and long. I still see the brand at the mall everywhere! Nice stuff! Not too expensive.
Hannah N.
Jessica McClintock still exists? I thought she was a '90s passing trend... Good for her. I remember having one of her dresses for Easter like every year...except it was always a hand-me-down with a huge collar.
Melissa A.
JM gowns are stunning! Ive purchased one for prom back in high school and I'm still in love with the dress. It was really pricey but totally worth it, after sitting in my closest its still in perfect shape.
Morgan A.
Greensboro, NC
I love these dresses. I had a dress bought in 7th grade that I have worn on three different occasions and has fit me at different ages. I love the dress and will never get rid of it. I definitely recommend!
Victoria B.
I love her dresses! I bought both of my prom dresses there, as well as a dress I wore to a wedding. All three are still in beautiful condition, meanwhile I had friends at prom who's dresses started to rip or fray. not mine!
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
I can go several ways with this brand, perfume or formal wear. The perfume I love and will need to buy more!! I like stronger fragrances so this one for me! The dresses are gorgeous and affordable!!
Nancy A.
I used to love going to this store with my aunt when I was little i used to feel luke it was one of those huge fashion stires luke in the movies lol. she bought her bridesmaids dresses here and her prom dress as well. the store here was closed years ago though.
Kati F.
I bought every single prom dress here when I was in high school and loved every single one! They also have some pretty great sales if you get the timing right making it an even better deal!
Katie B.
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females