Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Jessica McClintock
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
I bought my dress here for prom years and years ago and still get comments or how gorgeous it was when people see pictures of it. All of her dresses are beautiful and we'll priced.
Chelsea S.
Pinckney, MI
I have a dress from here that I got in 2006 from a friend of mine. She paid full retail price which was about $800. I would never pay that much for a homecoming dress/cocktail dress that you will only wear one night. Luckily, she got a few uses out of it as did I.
Their dresses are absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking but extremely overpriced.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The perfume smell good .. It doesn't last as long as i would like . This perfume is for the a daytime because its a mild smell and it would be great for the office or hanging out ..
Jacqueline S.
I love her dresses. she used to have a store at the local mall while I was in high school and that was where I got all my dresses for prom. There is a wide selection and dresses for all sizes. I don't remember them being too pricey which is great if you need to buy a dress a year for four years like me. I would recommend shopping here!
Heidi C.
The original fragrance smells nice, but it's dated. I don't want to smell like I'm still a teenager. I associate 1980's proms with her fashions. Big hair, blue eyeshadow and big poofy shoulders. That's how I still associate Jessica McClintock.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I hv an evening gown in this brand it's georgeous and of beautifully constructed quality.

I would recommend

My dress is floor length with crystals in off white, just stunning
Lizzette P.
This store is the best place for girls who are looking for that cute, classic prom dress. I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was. Love this store!
Kim G.
I always felt like a million bucks with Jessica McClintock!!! I always got my formal dresses for dances from Jessica McClintock when I was in high school. All of my friends were always so jealous of the great dresses. Worth every penny!!!
Chloe C.
Great store for finding gowns with simple and classic silhouettes. The quality is great and the styles can be dated but it's easy to find a number of gowns in the same color and style. Great for weddings, cotillions, quinceneras, etc.
DONNA v.
Franklin Sq, NY
I really like this brand I've purchased a few of her clothing pieces and was very happy with them,id def buy more of her stuff in the future a well made clothes for sure.
Katie B.
New Caney , TX
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females

back