Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 4
My prom dress was by Jessica McClintock and it was purchased in their boutique in the Seattle Westlake Center. It was a very flirty dress with strong bones. I found it to be super comfortable and high quality.
Virginia F.
Patchogue, NY
I adore this brand. It is actually the brand dress i wore to prom in high school and it seemed that every dress i found while browsing that i liked happened to be this brand. Gorgeous! Great quality too!
Bianca F.
Mostly all the dresses I have bought from Dillard's have been from this brand and her style is so much like mine! I feel that she designs with me on her mind! Hahaha But wow her dresses are so cute and if you love girly and glam with some sophisticated twist you'll love her dresses!
Kelsey D.
I got two of my homecoming dresses here. I was obsessed with one of them it was gorgeous. They can be expensive, but I think they quality is worth the price. I was excited to buy my future dresses there but she never made any new ones, so I had to find a different designer.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
I used to work at a Jessica McClintock, so maybe I'm a little biased. (But its been several years since I worked there.) They offer a wide range of sizes of dresses, and stores can easily get a dress if they don't have the right size or color that you're looking for.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I never realized how overrated Jessica McClintock was until I went to my 8th grade dance and my prom ! They do have cute dresses ! But for someone who wants to be unique and have a dress different from everyone in their prom , I wouldn't recommend you to go here .
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I purchased a dress by Jessica McClintock many years ago from a boutique. The fabric was very high quality and very well made. Although, it came at a very expensive price. I am unsure of the styles that she creates now but they are usually very fashion forward.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I bought both of my prom dresses at a Jessica McClintock store and they're lovely dresses that fit really well. I had trouble finding dresses that fit me in the bust since I'm so flat chested and thankfully their dresses were the only ones that would fit me!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
I wore Jessica McClintock dresses twice while I was in high school for formals and I absolutely loved them. There is literally a dress style for everyone! They were high quality and fit me perfectly without needing alterations. Great style for the money!
Alice D.
Beaverton , OR
Jessica McClintock dresses are fantastic. They are in the expensive side, but soooo pretty. There is no way you can't find a dress. I bought all my high school dresses from there, sometimes you can find some that have very little damage and very good price.
Katie B.
New Caney , TX
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females